Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Gymcels whats ur diet?

Whats Ur diet?

• Random Shit

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Meet macros and thats all

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Keto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegan

• full carnivore

• Vegeteratrin

• Fish plus vegan

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • meet macros,electrolyeltes etc. and no unprocessed shit

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I am not gym cel

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Mine currently is just meet macro nutriesxsznts, meet vitamin needs, meet electrolyte levels. One meal a day. Cut processed foods down mostly. Have slight calorie deficit. Whats yours? Keto? Paleo? Vegan? Idgaf diet?

I just eat anything tbh. But i'm not gymcel anymore

35/55/10 macro split, 5 meals a day. Probably closer to 40/50/10 in all honesty. I don't see the point of going full autist with calorie and macro tracking when nutrition labels have a 20% margin of error, and whole foods like potatoes don't have uniform sizes.

35/55/10 macro split, 5 meals a day. Probably closer to 40/50/10 in all honesty. I don't see the point of going full autist with calorie and macro tracking when nutrition labels have a 20% margin of error, and whole foods like potatoes don't have uniform sizes.
I have to agree. I dont go full autist either, as its too much work and not needed. I just go for 80 to 110% of what i would think i would need.

I have to agree. I dont go full autist either, as its too much work and not needed. I just go for 80 to 110% of what i would think i would need.
Definitely not needed. It's not even as precise as most people who use it think it is, and the difference it makes is hardly noticeable if you're not in an extremely competitive environment like a physique or bodybuilding show.

genetics > food > routine

I don't eat much. Just whatever my mom happens to make.

too much good food out there to be picky. No soy shit, though.

Full carnivore tbh

Meat protein and vegetables.. not against McDonald's and shit too as long as it's not going way over calories for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back