Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels what time do you go to the gym at

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I was on night shift (before covid) so I really enjoyed being able to go at 2-3 am when there was nobody else there except other incels. Basically 99% of the gym to myself.

Oh shit that sounds amazing!

Sadly, I have a school gym, so it opens at 6 and ends at 10. I usually go from either 6-7, 3-4, or 7-8.

I've have a homegym (since June 2019) so I can go anytime

Im assuming paid for by your dad?

Is it in your garage?
In my basement, and me and my dad paid for it. I paid half for the rack and I paid for some other stuff as well.

In my basement, and me and my dad paid for it. I paid half for the rack and I paid for some other stuff as well.
Pretty nice.

Best I could do was buying a $200 bench with my own job when I was a teen. It was a flimsy POS

Six times a week and whenever i feel like.

I'm thinking about going to the gym but I fucking hate being around people.

The funny thing is that you're 6ft5 so the incels are like what is this tall chad doing here.

not a gymcel tbh

Since I quit my 3rd shift job, I have time now to go overnight but the covid shit ruined that. So I have to go during the normie hours of 7am-9pm. Instead I go on the weekend afternoon because it's mostly dead by that time. I miss going at 3am-4am. By the time 5am rolls around, the karens and the upper middle class wageslavers come in.

Same goes for the supermarket. Before covid, I love going in between the hours of 11pm-1am to shitpurchase discount items. A lot of teens are working now and they are miserable, have bad attitude and no eye contact and pretend you're invisible.

Last edited:
Yea night is best ngl

You say that because you haven't seen my face :feelsseriously:

They know.
You're 6"5? damn you're a giant go and ogremaxx

This is the rock before he ogremaxxed, he looked like a huge egg before

Since I quit my 3rd shift job, I have time now to go overnight but the covid shit ruined that. So I have to go during the normie hours of 7am-9pm. Instead I go on the weekend afternoon because it's mostly dead by that time. Same goes for the supermarket. Before covid, I love going in between the hours of 11pm-1am to shitpurchase discount items. A lot of teens are working now and they are miserable, have bad attitude and no eye contact and pretend you're invisible.
Everyone working that is miserable. Not just teens
You're 6"5? damn you're a giant go and ogremaxx
View attachment 275327
This is the rock before he ogremaxxed, he looked like a huge egg before
:feelsugh: correction: the rock before he did roids