Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gymcels what the fuck am I doing wrong?

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I eat 500 below maintande do cardio everyday why the fuck am I losing weight at rate of 0.5kg a week it's too fucking slow REEEEEE

Also am I correct with this strategy:

I'm at 87 right now. I go down to 70. I'm 177cm tall. Then I bulk to 75 then I cut to 65 then I bulk to 70 and cut to 65-60 and maintain lean?

I need to do it in 12 months ngl.

18331.jpg

I wish I could go down 5 KG.

There’s no gym for your face boyo

:feelsgah:

I eat 500 below maintande do cardio everyday why the fuck am I losing weight at rate of 0.5kg a week it's too fucking slow REEEEEE

I'm at 87 right now. I go down to 70. I'm 177cm tall. Then I bulk to 75 then I cut to 65 then I bulk to 70 and cut to 65-60 and maintain lean?

Just keep going at it. Wtf else do you want others to say?
I wish I could go down 5 KG.
Reminder that fatcel = volcel

Cut your calories lower or do better tracking them.

You're already at a healthy weight for your height. Don't cut and bulk ffs. You're not on gear and you're not in a bodybuilding competition. You don't need to bloatmaxx then go on a several month cut. Just eat at a slight surplus and make sure your diet, program, and recovery are on point. GIve it several years to gain lean, solid muscle. It's a slow fucking process. Respect the grind.

7 days 500kcal less is -3500. 1kg fat is 7500kcal. You can lose 2kg fat in 1 month at this rate and 6kg in 3 months.

JFL you fell for the BB Masc's Redpill "muh Bulking" meme kek. You don't have to bulk and gain fat. Your current plan is pretty good. Everything is going fine. Stick to it. And don't bulk. First cut till you're like 10-12% body fat then slowly build Muscles while on a lean bulk of 300 cals. That's it. Don't muh bulk. You're a natty so the chances are that you'll only gain like 8-10 kgs of muscles in 3 years or so. Your goal should be to look a bit toned and athletic at low bodyfat. That's all you need. Everything else is a big fucking meme. This should do the job if you have bones beneath the lard. Unfortunately, I don't have any bones. Life sucks.

JFL you fell for the BB Masc's Redpill "muh Bulking" meme kek. You don't have to bulk and gain fat. Your current plan is pretty good. Everything is going fine. Stick to it. And don't bulk. First cut till you're like 10-12% body fat then slowly build Muscles while on a lean bulk of 300 cals. That's it. Don't muh bulk. You're a natty so the chances are that you'll only gain like 8-10 kgs of muscles in 3 years or so. Your goal should be to look a bit toned and athletic at low bodyfat. That's all you need. Everything else is a big fucking meme. This should do the job if you have bones beneath the lard. Unfortunately, I don't have any bones. Life sucks.

3 years? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Nigga I be dead in 1.

I need to get lean like right fukin now boyo. I ain't got 3 years. JFL at thinking I'll looksmaxx 3 years for some noodle thots.

How do I even get to 12% body fat? Do I just lose weight constantly and do cardio and that's it? I got 6 months to get to 12% bodyfat I hope I can do it because I wanna spend the next 6 months putting some muscle mass on before leaning again.

3 years? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Nigga I be dead in 1.

I need to get lean like right fukin now boyo. I ain't got 3 years. JFL at thinking I'll looksmaxx 3 years for some noodle thots.

How do I even get to 12% body fat? Do I just lose weight constantly and do cardio and that's it? I got 6 months to get to 12% bodyfat I hope I can do it because I wanna spend the next 6 months putting some muscle mass on before leaning again.
Can't you read man? I said 3 years to gain 10kg muscles. As far as weight loss is concerned you can do it in a few months.

Can you send me a pic of your physique? Do you have any muscles? If you don't then you'll have to loose even more.

Can't you read man? I said 3 years to gain 10kg muscles. As far as weight loss is concerned you can do it in a few months.

Can you send me a pic of your physique? Do you have any muscles? If you don't then you'll have to loose even more.

Ok I will later I'm at work atm

If you want to cut fast, just water fast for a week or 2. Muscle loss is negligible and you stop feeling hunger after day 3 or so. I've done a 2 week fast before and lost 21lbs.

If you don't lift or do bodyweight exercises while dieting you will lose muscle mass and you will end up with high body fat at low body weight like i did when i lost weight.

eat clen, tren hard, dbolish ur goals, test your limits , anavar give up

If you don't lift or do bodyweight exercises while dieting you will lose muscle mass and you will end up with high body fat at low body weight like i did when i lost weight.

I am swimming 3 times a week and doing biceps strength training.
If you want to cut fast, just water fast for a week or 2. Muscle loss is negligible and you stop feeling hunger after day 3 or so. I've done a 2 week fast before and lost 21lbs.

ded srs I won't die?

I am swimming 3 times a week and doing biceps strength training.
Do a real lifting/calisthenics routine where you will hit each muscle of your body. Swimming and other cardio stuff will help you lose weight but it won't do anything regarding aesthetics of your body. Having skinnyfat physique with overdeveloped bicep will look comical.

Do a real lifting/calisthenics routine where you will hit each muscle of your body. Swimming and other cardio stuff will help you lose weight but it won't do anything regarding aesthetics of your body. Having skinnyfat physique with overdeveloped bicep will look comical.

How can I have skinny fat when I lose all my weight I dont think thats possible? If I lose all my excess weight then my belly will flatten I won't be skinny fat.

How can I have skinny fat when I lose all my weight I dont think thats possible? If I lose all my excess weight then my belly will flatten I won't be skinny fat.
First of all belly is probably the last place from where fat will go away and second of all if you are only focused on losing weight without bothering to train your muscles you will lose muscle mass too which will leave you with the skinnyfat physique (soft look, high body fat, no muscle definition while being at normal weight). Find a beginner lifting/calisthenics routine for full body and keep dieting until your goal number or 10-15% body fat, not only will you look way better when you lose weight but you will save yourself from having to start from zero again and you can start lean bulking.

I know this is probably a lot of information for you right now but i am telling you from my weight loss experience, i didn't train muscles and i used to only care about losing kilograms instead of losing body fat percentage and i ended up looking extremely skinnyfat with like 20-24% body fat at 77kg/ 183cm. So when i started lifting i had to eat below maintenance to lower my body fat further so i could escape skinnyfat physique.

First of all belly is probably the last place from where fat will go away and second of all if you are only focused on losing weight without bothering to train your muscles you will lose muscle mass too which will leave you with the skinnyfat physique (soft look, high body fat, no muscle definition while being at normal weight). Find a beginner lifting/calisthenics routine for full body and keep dieting until your goal number or 10-15% body fat, not only will you look way better when you lose weight but you will save yourself from having to start from zero again and you can start lean bulking.

I know this is probably a lot of information for you right now but i am telling you from my weight loss experience, i didn't train muscles and i used to only care about losing kilograms instead of losing body fat percentage and i ended up looking extremely skinnyfat with like 20-24% body fat at 77kg/ 183cm. So when i started lifting i had to eat below maintenance to lower my body fat further so i could escape skinnyfat physique.

Ok but swimming is all body exercise no? Except biceps.

I am doing swimming + this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaCV_GT_VpE&ab_channel=AnabolicAliens

also 1 day a week I do chest and lower body without any equipment exercises like plank etc

Ok but swimming is all body exercise no? Except biceps.

I am doing swimming + this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaCV_GT_VpE&ab_channel=AnabolicAliens

also 1 day a week I do chest and lower body without any equipment exercises like plank etc

Bro those 5 minutes workout videos are a waste of time clickbaits targeted towards uninformed people who want fast results but have no idea about general fitness and lifting/calisthenics, the roided guy with his meme bands just wants you to click on his video. Besides steroids he grew that biceps by curling and doing compound movements like chin ups, not by using meme resistance bands.

Furthermore swimming is a cardio exercise like running and it won't build any muscle but it will help you burn more calories thus lowering the body fat if you eat below maintenance level. To keep muscle or grow them you need to have a structured lifting or calisthenics routine with progressive overload that hits each muscle of your body at least 2 times per week, period. There are plenty of routines that you can find from 3 days to 6 days a week with exercises listed that will work your each muscle. You won't go anywhere with your approach of doing random exercises once a week without even knowing what you do or which muscles you engage.

Ask any other proper gymcel here and he will say you the same thing, you don't need to listen to what i am saying but be prepared of possible disappointment when you hit your weight goal and look at your body, like with the case of me and many more who ignored working on muscles while losing weight.

Last edited:

Dude, you're not doing anything wrong. Just be patient.