Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over (Gymcels stay out) Face >>> Gym pill at the gym today.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
‘Twas another evening of gymaxxing for me as I’m trying to looksmaxx, and I saw a pair of girls across the room doing yoga/squats increasing their ass for chads (of course), but I realized they continuously glanced over at this dude who was white, around 6’0, with a good face who clearly was a noob when it comes to working out, as he was thin and with little muscle mass.

there were gymcels all around whom were gymmaxxed and roided out, yet these toilets stare down the man with good face and little muscle mass. JFl. I immediately got up and left the gym and I had only been working out for about 20 minutes :feelsree:

Last edited:
Im still going to lift the trees in my forest tbh

I saw something similar about a year ago. This 5'2"/5'3" foid was super fit and doing her routine (upper body day). Every single guy was sneaking looks at her. I'm not exaggerating. Even the old fucks who probably couldn't even get hard were looking at her. Admittedly, she was very good looking and was probably between 17-22 max.

About 30 minutes in after she arrived and was doing her workouts, this fucking 5'6"/5'7" skinny fucking faggot walks right up to her and kisses her. It was her bf. He was there for about five minutes talking to her and then left. You could almost collect and bottle the despair and dejection in the air from all of the dudes. I was holding back laughter because I knew how over it was and they had no clue.

I saw something similar about a year ago. This 5'2"/5'3" foid was super fit and doing her routine (upper body day). Every single guy was sneaking looks at her. I'm not exaggerating. Even the old fucks who probably couldn't even get hard were looking at her. Admittedly, she was very good looking and was probably between 17-22 max.

About 30 minutes in after she arrived and was doing her workouts, this fucking 5'6"/5'7" skinny fucking faggot walks right up to her and kisses her. It was her bf. He was there for about five minutes talking to her and then left. You could almost collect and bottle the despair and dejection in the air from all of the dudes. I was holding back laughter because I knew how over it was and they had no clue.
seeing love couples legit ruin my entire days. very rage inducing.
i always cope out of bitterness when it happens and spit on the floor with loud sound, and if the love bird cuck got annoyed id gladly beat him up (fantasy but id do it)

300px 2

Im glad i dont gymmax honestly

I always cringe when I see subhumans with muscled up roided physiques. They went from incel to incel with muscles. You should only gymmaxx for health purposes and to keep your face lean at low body fat

Repeat after me

No gym for your :
Face
Height
Frame
Race

A Chad face > any amount of muscular mass; but a low tier normie face with heavy muscular mass > a high tier normie face with few muscular mass

She knows exactly what she was doing there.

@LastGerman thoughts?

There should be gyms only for men. But unfortunately it is the other way around, there are gym specifically made for females.

There should be gyms only for men. But unfortunately it is the other way around, there are gym specifically made for females.
Your new Gym theme song.

A Chad face > any amount of muscular mass; but a low tier normie face with heavy muscular mass > a high tier normie face with few muscular mass
That’s a bold statement. Evidence for this?
She knows exactly what she was doing there.

Agreed. Not only that, but there should be men only spaces, because whenever a women enters the picture, everyone immediately starts trying to mog everyone else to look the most alpha Jfl

‘Twas another evening of gymaxxing for me as I’m trying to looksmaxx, and I saw a pair of girls across the room doing yoga/squats increasing their ass for chads (of course), but I realized they continuously glanced over at this dude who was white, around 6’0, with a good face who clearly was a noob when it comes to working out, as he was thin and with little muscle mass.

there were gymcels all around whom were gymmaxxed and roided out, yet these toilets stare down the man with good face and little muscle mass. JFl. I immediately got up and left the gym and I had only been working out for about 20 minutes :feelsree:
I thought you lift for yourself, gymcels?

Saw some dude at the gym recently. He lifted up his shirt and had pretty defined abs. His face was so fucking horrible though. Tough luck i guess

L.A.R.P.

No way a manlet could score with that giga stacy as you claim.

Based king Kong cel

Agreed. Not only that, but there should be men only spaces, because whenever a women enters the picture, everyone immediately starts trying to mog everyone else to look the most alpha Jfl

Yes, it seriously has to stop. This is why I will live 1 week at the gym in order to conquer it and then I will establish a new law upon mankind.

It. Is. Over.

Of course. I bet nearly every single one of those dudes in the gym was thinking, "if I just look like ____, I'll be drowning in pussy." That's why I had to fight to contain my laughter. Men sadly still believe in that red pill bullshit. Even here to an extent (see: @Ellsworth).

Shut the fuck up Clown
L.A.R.P.

No way a manlet could score with that giga stacy as you claim.
Basement Dweller IQ Cope

He still height mogged her. He wasn't a Turbo Manlet. 5'7"-5'8" are still redeemable heights on this side of the world.

Last edited:
That’s a bold statement. Evidence for this?
I have no evidence, it is just my opinion. For sure body counts for something, otherwise, we'd see both skinny and muscular guys proportionally tagged as sex symbols, but it is not the case. So, there is an equation to measure sexual attractiveness, both face and body have a role in that equation, face, in my opinion, have a more important role, and it is because a pretty guy who is skinny can become muscular by lifting, in the other hand, an ugly guy can only change his looks by surgery, and more important: he has BAD GENETICS, and foids instinctively don't want to put those genes in her offspring. BUT, if the face of a muscular guy is not very uglier than the face of a skinny or fat guy, the muscular will have an advantage in foids view. It's related to her primal instincts of protection.

He still height mogged her. He wasn't a Turbo Manlet. 5'7"-5'8" are still redeemable heights on this side of the world.

He said 5,6 to 5,7ft. What side of the world are you talking about?

He said 5,6 to 5,7ft. What side of the world are you talking about?
Southern side of the states. Plenty of manlets here who are no shorter than 5'6" ascending around these parts and 5'6" looks alot better when you go south from the border.

Southern side of the states. Plenty of manlets here who are no shorter than 5'6" ascending around these parts and 5'6" looks alot better when you go south from the border.

Sorry bro I'm sceptical. It's 6ft or nah brah.

It's 6ft or nah brah.
Yeah well keep coping with that if it makes you feel better. I don't know where you're from, but here, there are sub6foot manlets for days, getting more pussy than you

Yeah well keep coping with that if it makes you feel better. I don't know where you're from, but here, there are sub6foot manlets for days, getting more pussy than you

UK. South of the states? Mexico?

UK. South of the states? Mexico?
Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma etc etc are not only full of manlets, but ethnics as well. It gets easier to height mog spics the further south you go.

I understand that places like California, Florida, Northern states and europe is where not being 6feet can be a death sentence.

Did he really fucking say that? JFL

Yeah, I'm curious about this myself. Could be just one of those fake AZ style quotes, but without the format obv.

dn read but face > all indeed