Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymcels ooooooooooooooooooo

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
This is the minimum body requirement for getting a GF that could be confused for your mother.

Disclaimer: I am a gymcel, just not in denial about it, so nothing personal to gymcels.

This makes me irrationally angry :)

Ah yes. All those years of intense painful working out. Well worth it to get a 35+ year old roastie after getting hit up by 300 gay dudes.

No user here has a good enough frame to achieve that. If you do, you might be able to ascend yet.

No user here has a good enough frame to achieve that. If you do, you might be able to ascend yet.
I do but its buried under layers of fat and I sure as shit won't start working out for years only to get chads sloppy seconds.

I do but its buried under layers of fat and I sure as shit won't start working out for years only to get chads sloppy seconds.
You know what they say, fatcel is volcel

Normie gets 10/10 Chad body, attracts a 3/10 subhuman foid . Clown world etc

You know what they say, fatcel is volcel
Oh I'm absolutely going to work out till I reache a normal weight and some slight muscle if not for health reasons alone. But going all swole is a cope. Hell you'll have more faggots than foids hitting on you if you go for that roid monster look.

My mother is more attractive tbh.

That body is bare minimum requirement to be attractive as a man
Women can be fat as shit and get a man who looks like that
A fat guy can’t even get a fat girl lol

I could never get that kind of body

Is that body achievable natty or is that gonna require juicing

Tbh that guy probably didn't hv to work THAT hard to get that body imo.

I feel frame is so under discussed here. Frame is so fookin important, 15yo white kids hv frames that will mog me to oblivion.
Weak frame is like trying to minmax a rpg character with poorly distributed stats.

Oh I'm absolutely going to work out till I reache a normal weight and some slight muscle if not for health reasons alone. But going all swole is a cope. Hell you'll have more faggots than foids hitting on you if you go for that roid monster look.
Faggots will fuck anything that has a cock

Cope, only the face matters. Fat Chad would still fuck countless Stacies

If you aren't born a chad, then 80% chance it's over for you
full

I must hit the gym right fucking now

Is that body achievable natty or is that gonna require juicing
100 percent natty. It's the typical body stick thin skinny cels with plank moms get after lifting for 1-2 years.
maxresdefault.jpg

this ugly receptacle is enough, but she wouldn't be close if guy is ugly like her

I gymcel for 2 years now. If I ever get a MILF like that it was all worth it

100 percent natty. It's the typical body stick thin skinny cels with plank moms get after lifting for 1-2 years.
maxresdefault.jpg

Nice, simple repudiation of what nonsense "framecel" is. Any guy can get that body. Except guys like me, who have gained 100+lbs and destroyed their skin. Although the guy in OP is more ripped than that guy.

I know gym doesn't raise SMV for years now, I still do it because I want to stay big and intimidating, I like the fact normies are scared of fucking with me.

I know gym doesn't raise SMV for years now, I still do it because I want to stay big and intimidating, I like the fact normies are scared of fucking with me.

mogs me in all spheres regardless

Ngl, at least he's getting his dick sucked.

I'm gymcelling right now :feelsbadman:

Yeah health and that are the only two actual reasons I started gymmaxxing. If they don't love me they should at least fear and respect me.

im not there yet.

Even if i get that body i wouldn't be able to fuck tbh