Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymcels keep at it. It pays off!

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If you are 6’5”.

Its mog or get mogged

It never began for us manlets.

Above video should be titled.

"Women explained in 15 seconds".

Being lean is good for mental health.

Over for gymmcopers

i gave up long ago

I'll build up enough muscle to physically throw foids into orbit

Do it for self defense.

Damn a random tall guy owning 4x Mr Olympia

You are seriously stupid if you think that's a "random tall guy" lmao at you, that tallfag is 7'2 JFL at this stupidity
@Zettacel @Damo the incel don't be so stupid here, this guys mogs every single male on the planet, this doesn't give you the excuse to give up.

Also, @Ellsworth I remember you talking about getting steroids right? Than why are you here discouraging incel bros ?

JFL @GoffSystemQB this dude @Ellsworth himself is planning on using roids but here he's discouraging suicidal cels.

Just fucking lol at this forum when even incels don't want you to ascend

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

That level of mog is brutal. The level of mog where you know the guy could kill you with his bare hands and you would have barely a chance.

Only experienced that like once. Some 6'9 steroided chadlite.

You are seriously stupid if you think that's a "random tall guy" lmao at you, that tallfag is 7'2 JFL at this stupidity
@Zettacel @Damo the incel don't be so stupid here, this guys mogs every single male on the planet, this doesn't give you the excuse to give up.

Also, @Ellsworth I remember you talking about getting steroids right? Than why are you here discouraging incel bros ?

JFL @GoffSystemQB this dude @Ellsworth himself is planning on using roids but here he's discouraging suicidal cels.

Sorry, but I genuinely lol'd at this.
I know who the guy is in the picture, I know he is 7'2 I really was just trying to show contrast tbh because it's funny.
Even though this isn't a great example of my stupidity, I must say that you should honestly accept the fact I'm stupid and make your life easier.

Sorry, but I genuinely lol'd at this.
I know who the guy is in the picture, I know he is 7'2 I really was just trying to show contrast tbh because it's funny.
Even though this isn't a great example of my stupidity, I must say that you should honestly accept the fact I'm stupid and make your life easier.

No this post was not aimed at you, it was just to show how pathetic most guys here are really. This post was aimed at the OP who's is a big fucking hypocrite and he's not alone, almost every third guy is like him.

ellsworth is subhuman and he probably ascended

I’m not discouraging anyone from using steroids. It’s a personal choice for each individual. The point of the thread was just to be funny and remind there is not steroid for your height.

That short bodybuilding looks great, but next to 6’5 Lou Ferrgino he looks like a child.

I’m not discouraging anyone from using steroids. It’s a personal choice for each individual. The point of the thread was just to be funny and remind there is not steroid for your height.

That short bodybuilding looks great, but next to 6’5 Lou Ferrgino he looks like a child.
And may I know your height? :feelshmm: wouldn't be surprised if you're 180cm +

Doesn't matter I can't build muscle.