Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gymcels: Imagine how good you would look if you were female

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Most of us have small frames and shitty insertions and are natty, so we look like shit no matter what.

In addition, a man has to do a cruel dance between bulking and cutting. For a guy, being skinny is just as unattractive as being fat, if not worse. For a women, 90% of fitness is just not being fat. Now just imagine how amazing you would look with all the work you put in if you were female.

Now for the blackpill: Thats how little effort women put in. You literally spend 4-8 hours in the gym every week and still barely look like you lift, but if you were female with that effort you would probably be a 9/10 on body alone.l

Women fitness = big ass + slim body.

Last edited:
LEGIT. Im very skinny, I cant imagine how hot I would be as a girl tbh. It is so easy to be a girl, just dont eat like a pig, yet women dont even have that much self control.

Also before anyone tries: No, transceling doesn't work

women only need to eat to maintain like 130lbs max bodyweight.

ezmode

I have good gymcel genetics, thank god.

Only if body halo worked for men. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

women can be fat and still be attractive to most men
Well I mean when it comes to young and hardbody relationships, women don't have to do much to achieve the body needed to get a high vlaue man

Also "being attracted to fat women" is cope. No man is attracted to fatties, they just overlook it for the warm wet hole nad are willing to do so because its the only way they could get it.

Definitely. Women are living life on tutorial island.

Definitely. Women are living life on tutorial island.
I've always said its actually incels who are playing the demo version of life. Not because difficulty, but because 95% of the content is locked out for you.

I've always said its actually incels who are playing the demo version of life. Not because difficulty, but because 95% of the content is locked out for you.

Kek. That's a good way to picture it.

Most ppl here would be Beckys and Stacys hands down. Being female adds auto points to your overall looks.

FaceApp 1521971405426 1

i dont get why women workout?? Muscle doesn't make women better looking and in many cases makes them look worse.