Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels - how long to achieve this physique natty?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
Physique

Physique

dream body tbh nohomo

You can’t if you don’t have the genes

In my case almost nothing changed, in 3 years of gymceling I got some muscles but nothing close to that, when I tried to eat a lot I just got fat, gymceling is one of the biggest lies out there, the amount of muscles you can grow depends on your genes, if you have chad genes you can have that body in 2 years or a little more, if you are here in this forum you are probably doomed, unless you use a shit ton of steroids.

Why do you have pictures of sweaty men on your computer. :feelssus:

What do you mean lmfao. Currently I look like shit. I'm a skeleton covered in fat.
looks better than what I could ever achieve lol, I have the frame of a 15 year old

be born with it

Too long. Just take steroids

you will never look like him because you don't have Arnold genetics. with that said you have a very solid base. i dont know your age or height but i'd give it 2 years if you want to achieve a similar physique shape to him

1st year is noob gains. figuring shit out. working on diet/eating schedule
2nd year is defining all the work you put in and figuring out what avenue you want to really go into if you are actually going to do the /fit/ thing (i.e. bodybuilding or powerlifting or crossfit or swimmer body or just regular athletic type or runner build)

Two years you'll be a slayer if everything else I'm assuming about you is correct

Is he natural? :feelskek: I'll assume he is but even if you drugs you probably can't look like that, he's probably been training for years since he was young and he has good genetics.
So training hard and eating right you'll probably look good in a few years but you probably won't look like that.

My genetics are fucked up. Got bit by a fly when I was 1 and it gave me Encephalitis and Cerebral Palsy. Still try at the gym and I'm doing it for myself. :feelsbadman: Nobody else. Nobody has ever helped lift me out of my malaise.

^ THIS. People think gymceling is about effort. WRONG! Gym success is entirely dependent on your genetics (bone structure, joint and muscle belly size, hormones, number of androgen receptors, digestion, kidneys, metabolism, heart and lung capacity).
My father never went to a gym in his whole life he’s 60 and looks like non steroid Arnold Schwarzenegger,literal Chad

Honestly no. If you had the Frame for it sure, it'd take you years, 4-5 maybe. How tall are you?

Given your frame, unless you gear you will never achieve looking like him. Compared to him, you have subpar chest and shoulder genetics. Also your wrists are smaller.

Doesn't mean you should stop gymcelling though.

Last edited:
I dont have the genes for it

nah, I don't want to fuck up my natural test production, face, etc.
you already browsing .is, there is nothing that could go worse

Damn! How did you end up here?
I literally got all the bad genes, just the tall gene from my father, the rest is from my low Becky bloated mother

you will never look like him because you don't have Arnold genetics. with that said you have a very solid base. i dont know your age or height but i'd give it 2 years if you want to achieve a similar physique shape to him

2nd year is defining all the work you put in and figuring out what avenue you want to really go into if you are actually going to do the /fit/ thing (i.e. bodybuilding or powerlifting or crossfit or swimmer body or just regular athletic type or runner build)

Two years you'll be a slayer if everything else I'm assuming about you is correct

another day on chads.is
Not really honestly. Anyone can easily achieve OP's physique if they put any effort into your their body.

That being said, one of OPs first threads was about how he knew for sure he would ascend in college, so you aren't too far off.

Last edited:
He's on 'roids. No question about it.

big, shredded, natty
pick two

I'm 20, 6'0. Also what else do you assume about me? :worryfeels:

Honestly no. If you had the Frame for it sure, it'd take you years, 4-5 maybe. How tall are you?

Given your frame, unless you gear you will never achieve looking like him. Compared to him, you have subpar chest and shoulder genetics. Also your wrists are smaller.

Doesn't mean you should stop gymcelling though.
6'0. You underestimate how much of your body's shape is just muscle, not bones. I have zero currently and i'm fat on top of it. I'm not saying I have his genetics, but it's unfair to judge my chest or shoulders when they don't even have any shape yet. Also wrists are a cope. Arnold himself doesn't have huge wrists
Arnoldwrists

Not really honestly. Anyone can easily achieve OP's physique if they put any effort into your their body.

That being said, one of OPs first threads was about how he knew for sure he would ascend in college, so you aren't too far off.
lmao that was me on my first day of gymcelling, after having spent 2 years sitting in my chair. You have to put in effort into looking like shit to look like I do currently.
big, shredded, natty
pick two
What do you mean by "shredded"? I don't care about getting to 10% or below and I find guys that are to look disgusting imo. You also lose out on size and it really only helps when you're not wearing a shirt.
Could you get big at 15% bodyfat?

Last edited:
Depends on your genetics. You frame, metabolism, and body type (endo/ecto/meso). Then there's the diet, nutrition, and recovery, which has to be on point. There's no one-size-fits-all answer. It could take one person one year, and another infinity years (read: never gonna happen).

Depends on your genetics. You frame, metabolism, and body type (endo/ecto/meso). Then there's the diet, nutrition, and recovery, which has to be on point. There's no one-size-fits-all answer. It could take one person one year, and another infinity years (read: never gonna happen).
What do you think my genetic equivalent would be?
I don't know if I have the genes. I'm 176lbs currently. This photo was taken on my first day gymcelling a month and a bit ago, so no muscle at all.

View: https://imgur.com/a/RuX27wz

I'm 20, 6'0. Also what else do you assume about me? :worryfeels:

6'0. You underestimate how much of your body's shape is just muscle, not bones. I have zero currently and i'm fat on top of it. I'm not saying I have his genetics, but it's unfair to judge my chest or shoulders when they don't even have any shape yet. Also wrists are a cope. Arnold himself doesn't have huge wrists
View attachment 490916

lmao that was me on my first day of gymcelling, after having spent 2 years sitting in my chair. You have to put in effort into looking like shit to look like I do currently.

What do you mean by "shredded"? I don't care about getting to 10% or below and I find guys that are to look disgusting imo. You also lose out on size and it really only helps when you're not wearing a shirt.
Could you get big at 15% bodyfat?
Are you seriously referencing Arnold :feelshaha:

The guy who sucked down steroids for breakfast?

Also, It's really not unfair to judge it, seeing as you'll have the same frame no matter how much muscle you pack on. I'm not being a dick, I'm just being realistic.

What do you think my genetic equivalent would be?
It's literally impossible to say. You have to put in the time and work and find out. It's the only way. Maybe in a few tends of thousand years we'll develop a chronograph/chronometer that will show you what certain things/events will look like with whatever you input, but not today.

Are you seriously referencing Arnold :feelshaha:

The guy who sucked down steroids for breakfast?

Also, It's really not unfair to judge it, seeing as you'll have the same frame no matter how much muscle you pack on. I'm not being a dick, I'm just being realistic.
Going from having no muscle to developing a year or two worth of muscles will make anyone look drastically different, no matter how large their frame is.

Arnold has elite genetics and would still look insane if he never touched steroids. Even the really jacked guys at the gym rarely have huge wrists and i've paid autistic attention to it. Are you a gymcel?

Going from having no muscle to developing a year or two worth of muscles will make anyone look drastically different, no matter how large their frame is.

Arnold has elite genetics and would still look insane if he never touched steroids. Even the really jacked guys at the gym rarely have huge wrists and i've paid autistic attention to it. Are you a gymcel?
I've been gymcelling for five years now. The original question wasn't if anyone will look different. No ones denying that.

The question in the op was if you could look like the guy in the picture, to which my answer was no.

There's no need to be self conscious about your wrists, I was just pointing out their difference to the guy in the picture. They will never be that big. You can't increase the size if your wrists.

I've been gymcelling for five years now. The original question wasn't if anyone will look different. No ones denying that.

The question in the op was if you could look like the guy in the picture, to which my answer was no.

There's no need to be self conscious about your wrists, I was just pointing out their difference to the guy in the picture. They will never be that big. You can't increase the size if your wrists.
I'm not self-conscious. I don't need to look super big to ascend, just enough so I don't sperg out when talking to girls.
I'm saying that wrists themselves don't matter. It's your overall bone structure. And from what i've seen big wrists are rare, even among guys whose shoulders make them barely able to fit in through a door.

roids and genes

Damn! My mom's genes destroyed me too. :(
Yeah that’s why everyone must looksmatch,for example my mom is low becky father chad,me and my sister are hapa looking bloated abominations ,my cousins father is short ugly man mother is 0/10 ugly woman ,my cousins are Chad and chadlite who are living with their gfs in a muslim country ,and my other cousins father is tall balding very ugly men but rich his wife is Stacy my female cousin is an abomination like me ,had a million bad shit in his body serious bad illnesses/hunchbacks and very ugly

That’s why looksmatch genes are better imo being pureblood is better even if your parents were subhumans like my Chad cousins

Him shirtless btw
Guy

Depends on a mix of age and genes. I know an 18 year old kid who is pretty close to that now naturally but he had fucking pecs when he was 12 and was even lifting then so he has age and genes on his side.

But if you don't then yes...years 5 - 8 years I think for the average guy in his 20s with proper diet and going the gym 4 - 5 days a week.

Last edited:
idk. Imo if you took away all his muscle, he wouldn't look super impressive frame-wise
He has 0 lats, which make his physique look and an odd. But he bas good arms and broad shoulders.

Another reason he doesn't look impressive is because he's high bf. He probably doesn't want to look like a twink with abs

He has 0 lats, which make his physique look and an odd. But he bas good arms and broad shoulders.

Another reason he doesn't look impressive is because he's high bf. He probably doesn't want to look like a twink with abs
Lol... that was taken from a video where he was dabbing on people who say there's no point training back. As in that he's proof you should train back because his one is big and looks good.

Lol... that was taken from a video where he was dabbing on people who say there's no point training back. As in that he's proof you should train back because his one is big and looks good.
Lmfao, he's delusional if he thinks his back looks good. He either doesn't train back hard enough or at all. Literally built like a rectangle :feelshaha:

Other than that, he's got a great physique.

I am assuming atleast 2-3 years with nightmare gymceling difficulty if you aren't just another anorexic-cel/skinnyfat no getter with good bmi and ok frame. if you don't have the genes. your body will reach a state where it cannot give you anymore gains easily and refuses to strengthen more. (your body going against your will) your ability to raise your load on any excercsize you do will get fucked up and you'll have to cope hard with diet and more supplements everytime with very minor difference.
I judged generally because I can't even see that imgur link. it's broken or you deleted it.

Last edited:
btw you can testomaxx without the risk of testomaxxing by having nandrolone 50:50 with testo + taking medications to lower blood pressure and eating good food for your heart. the only downside is your heart health will degenerate regardless but not to the same degree of say zyzz who got btfo'd by testo like a normie cuck. as for your tiny incel balls hcg can regrow your shrinking incel testomaxxed balls ez.
testomaxxing will make you achieve this frame in 2-3 years on ezmode:dab: