Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gymcels hate you if you're happy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Last year when I had more hair I was very satisfied with the way I looked which lifted my mood somewhat. I decided to post myself on a male self improvement discord server and ask for opinions about my style. Immediately I was bombarded with gymcel ruffians telling me "bro SHAVE ALL YOUR HAIR AND HIT THE GYM BRO!" I politely told them that I knew I wasn't attractive to women and just wanted to wear a style that distracted from my ugliness. (which long hair does by hiding my forehead) But that only made their attacks worse. "BRO YOU A DOOMER BRO!? HIT THE GYM BRO TO GET PUSSY BRO!"

Gym culture has become disgustingly insufferable among gen z. You can't vent anywhere without some idiotic mass of muscle telling you how somehow lifting something heavy will improve your life. MFS I ALREADY HIT THE GYM FOR YEARS AND I STILL LIFT. My muscle mass is just less noticable because of my build. Wasting away your life at the gym till you look like a tumor infested mass won't improve your life or make women like you

They suffer from masculinity coping. This makes them think wrongly that being as physically and behaviourally masculine as possible is attractive to females, which it isn't

i hate the fucking gym because you HAVE TO TOUCH THE EQUIPMENT THAT PEOPLE WERE TOUCHING

Wasting away your life at the gym won't improve your life
It does, given you do it for your wellbeing and not for vanity.
make women like you
Normies like to cope about this a lot because they can't bear the idea that there's nothing they can do to improve their chances.
Muhh just lift weights to get chicks ez, if it was that simple this forum wouldn't have half as many users.

They suffer from masculinity coping. This makes them think wrongly that being as physically and behaviourally masculine as possible is attractive to females, which it isn't
It's just male gaze lol. The only thing they'll attract is fags which is I
ironic they call any guy that grows thier hair out a fag.

i hate the fucking gym because you HAVE TO TOUCH THE EQUIPMENT THAT PEOPLE WERE TOUCHING
I only ever did home gym after I saw butt imprints from a fat chick. Gagged and went home.

Also hate being judged because of my posture.

It does, given you do it for your wellbeing and not for vanity.

Normies like to cope about this a lot because they can't bear the idea that there's nothing they can do to improve their chances.
Muhh just lift weights to get chicks ez, if it was that simple this forum wouldn't have half as many users.
Exactly.

There is nothing masculine about the gym tho. U go to the gym to cope because you aren't attractive enough or because of other life problems

Kill all gymcels (Im a gymcel)
You're based if you go to the gym so you can beef up your body enough to scare normies or for ego. Otherwise cringe.

There is nothing masculine about the gym tho. U go to the gym to cope because you aren't attractive enough or because of other life problems
Yep. I remember going to the gym and it was mainly just older borderline incels or incels (balding 30 year olds, short ethnic guys, manlets, ugly guys) or young tall zoomers completely mogging everyone while goofing around and listening to shitty music.

Basically all the guys that took it seriously were done for while the attractive guys just saw it as a fun joke to goof around in. I even remember a shortcel telling another guy in an annoyed voice how the zoomers would never "make it" because they weren't taking it seriously. Such a sad cope.

You're based if you go to the gym so you can beef up your body enough to scare normies or for ego. Otherwise cringe.
Yea that's pretty much why but not so long ago I wanted to become a pro bodybuilder and shit like that im happy I'm not in that phase anymore
I even remember a shortcel telling another guy in an annoyed voice how the zoomers would never "make it" because they weren't taking it seriously. Such a sad cope.
Jfl. Reminds me of my younger self

Yea that's pretty much why but not so long ago I wanted to become a pro bodybuilder and shit like that im happy I'm not in that phase anymore

Jfl. Reminds me of my younger self
We all cope in some way.At the very least you can break a white knight in half if they ever try to fuck with you.

What if I'm lifting to secure the existence of my people and a future for white children? (I'm going to throw Haitian immigrants into the ocean and harass Jewlensky voters at the Ukrainian Embassy)