Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymcels GTFIH

Fake weights you can't convince me otherwise.

Pffft, I could do that EZ :feelsjuice:

@screwthefbi @gymcellragefuel Look at this shit yo.

gRAPEfuel (in Farming Simulator)

You will never be this guy

Ricardo dancing gif - Ricardo Milos Dance GIF - Ricardo Milos Dance -  Discover & Share GIFs hbfites.ae

It's always so emasculating when I see foids lift heavier than me and/or are more muscular; good coomfuel though.

Dem cavin knees tho

She’ll get hundreds of compliments for that. In person and online from both men and women. Meanwhile I rot. (I don’t know how much longer I can do this shit for)

Muh HECKIN woman is lifting! OMFG WOMEN CAN DO ANYTHING

Ok but she still can't stop me from graping her
She's just wasting her efforts

:yes: even average scrawny man could still ovERpower her

I get weak vibes from you so most likely she'll not only stop you from graping her but she'll embarrass your weak ass in front of anyone watching and overpower you and no, it will not be sexy.

I get weak vibes from you so most likely she'll not only stop you from graping her but she'll embarrass your weak ass in front of anyone watching and overpower you and no, it will not be sexy.
why do you sound like a reddit foid? Kindly go back retard

Last edited:
If you go back to femcels.is you won't have to see my replies. Your welcome, tard.
I think you forget that I can see all of the shit you've posted so far. You are in no place to criticise me because all of your posts are low effort and low IQ so much so that you are much more akin to a foid.

I think you forget that I can see all of the shit you've posted so far. You are in no place to criticise me because all of your posts are low effort and low IQ so much so that you are much more akin to a foid.
"GYMCELS GTFIH OMG LOOK A WOMAN LIFTING HEAVY WEIGHTS OMG WOW SO MOTIVATING":soy:

"GYMCELS GTFIH OMG LOOK A WOMAN LIFTING HEAVY WEIGHTS OMG WOW SO MOTIVATING":soy:
Yeah I hope it motivates you to kill yourself you teenage faggot

My name is Electus and I am a massive soytard and sir Acorn, I'm truly apologetic for the pathetic behavior I just displayed. Kindly forgive me