Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymcels don't enter

Physique helps, but it's not a factor that automatically makes you attractive. It just adds some points.

height is the ultimate looks multiplier.

All those videos are just cherrypicked bullshit. That guy would have no problem getting laid even if he was 5 feet tall.
1. why would he cherrypick to make himself look bad? Surely he would pick mostly the foids who said "short and buff"
2. even if he was 5 feet tall?? What the fuck are you smoking?

be tall or be incel

For views genius. Hes appealing to his audience. Hes giving them what they want to hear which brings more likes. More likes=more money. Welcome to jewtube.
Just fucking lol. I understand the business model of youtube you cretin. He’d get more views if he tried to push the opposite, saying short guys are very desirable. This is why that coping retard Alpha M has many millions of followers for pushing his short king shit, and this guy only has a fraction of that. Because this guy is honest. And that is bad for business

It’s mainly short guys watching these out of desperation to hear some good news. Only a fraction of the viewers will be tall guys watching to feel good about themselves

No point working out if short. :feelsjuice:

God youre fucking retarded. People dont want to hear “short guys can get laid” because it doesnt relate to their problems.

If his target audience was soy redditors then it would be the opposite.
So explain the huge popularity of the channels that say short guys can get laid then, vs this guy who is comparatively unpopular. You can't. You just keep asserting something that is provably untrue, based on follower counts. You said he's lying to make money on youtube. He's making less money doing that. So that doesn't work. Undermining your whole argument. Take the fucking L you brainlet

God youre fucking retarded. People dont want to hear “short guys can get laid” because it doesnt relate to their problems.

If his target audience was soy redditors then it would be the opposite.
but putting all that aside. Do you seriously think this guy won't have problems if he was literally 5 feet tall, or was that a bad joke?

you fucking imbecile i have more time in the gym than you with your dick in your hand i know what im talking about. I had pro athlete level physique back in highschool and still mogg 95% population easily
not reading a single letter of that

All those videos are just cherrypicked bullshit. That guy would have no problem getting laid even if he was 5 feet tall.
full

WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE TO BE SHORT, FUCK

It’s mainly short guys watching these out of desperation to hear some good news. Only a fraction of the viewers will be tall guys watching to feel good about themselves
Why would a tall guy even want to watch this, he knows he’s attractive. He know his height is desired by multiple women as it’s most likely confirmed through his daily experiences. It’s short men coping and hunting to see if they can find a channel that says their height is attractive. You’re 100 percent correct.

how the fuck is it based? This book is the most depressing shit to read as an incel
Based and blackpilled is the same to me. People who have a proper understanding of the world are based to me, whether they are depressed or not