Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymcels, do you do bulking and cutting?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Do I really need to eat more than my body needs?
Or is eating maintenance calories and eating lots of protein enough to build muscle?

@gymletethnicel

You will need to keep your body fueled for working out, which means eating protein when you are done to actually build the muscle. Or maybe drinking a protein shake or chocolate milk. In my opinion (not a professional at all) the food intake needs to be proportional to your work outs or you will just get fat.

Perma lean bulk forever

Lean bulk. But it depends on your fat levels RIGHT NOW. Like if your are a fat lard of shit then stay in a deficit. If you are a skinny @needsolution then eat 600 Cals extra.
If you have normie skinnyfat physique then either stay in maintainence or on a lean 200-300 cal surplus. 6 proper months dieting will get you to solid 12% body fat.

Perma lean bulk forever
What? You’ll just be obese eventually

Lean bulk. But it depends on your fat levels RIGHT NOW. Like if your are a fat lard of shit then stay in a deficit. If you are a skinny @needsolution then eat 600 Cals extra.
If you have normie skinnyfat physique then either stay in maintainence or on a lean 200-300 cal surplus. 6 proper months dieting will get you to solid 12% body fat.
I’m just a normal skinny. I’m talking long-term, will I have to bulk or once I start lifting and get to a healthy weight or can I just maintain and gain muscle?

What? You’ll just be obese eventually

I’m just a normal skinny. I’m talking long-term, will I have to bulk or once I start lifting and get to a healthy weight or can I just maintain and gain muscle?
Maintain and gain bro. Bulking is BB Masc meme. Leanmaxx or death.

Maintain and gain bro. Bulking is BB Masc meme. Leanmaxx or death.

I heard that it's mainly told by supplement companies so they can sell you shit to bulk and then get lean.
So i'll be able to make all the muscle on maintenance calories that someone who bulks/ cuts makes, just slower, yeah?

What can you bench press

What can you bench press
I'm not really sure what people mean when they ask this. Do you mean bench like continuously for a few reps or just lifting the barbell up once?
I can do 5 reps of about 95 pounds but if I only lifted it once I guess I could probably do a good bit over a hundred. I only started lifting though.

I'm not really sure what people mean when they ask this. Do you mean bench like continuously for a few reps or just lifting the barbell up once?
I can do 5 reps of about 95 pounds but if I only lifted it once I guess I could probably do a good bit over a hundred. I only started lifting though.
Lean bulk

Eat slightly above your maintenance, depending on your training goals and program. You will need to eat more, because that's the only way you body can build excess tissue.

Avoid a dirty bulk, if you can help it. Sometimes your access to optimal diets may be limited, so you might have eat foods that make you bloat and retain water or will have to offset macros. You don't need to eat ritualistically like a bodybuilder, but try your best to eat intelligently. Research your foods.

Count your calories like a Jew counts his shekels. That's IFF you want to build a lean body.

Ignore that question, it's low IQ.

Cutting or Maintenance. I prefer aesthetics over strength.