Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymcels, did getting big make normies respect you more?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It pains me to think that if I wasn’t lazy and started lifting when I was younger, people would’ve actually treated me with respect.
Instead, I was humiliated basically every single day at school. It was never about my height or stature, it was mostly about my face, but I simply don’t think it’s possible that if I was a buff ogrecel, these people would have the balls to say the shit they said to me.

my bullies were mainly other subhumans, normies and Chads pretended I didn’t exist. So if I was more intimidating in my HS years, it would’ve made a huge difference to how I was treated. I just know it.
I’ll be starting college in September/ October and I am super skinny right now, even more than in highschool so I need to know if getting buff will help me?
Should I try steroids?

@Colvin76
Should I try steroids?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean iv always been pretty big (genetically modified) but when I started working out for 4+ years. I got more respect.

If you count running away from me as respect that is.

A0397d8e755856f884b1ae572547af14

@Colvin76

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why not? If no one’s going to respect my face, they may as well respect my ability to kill them.
It takes years of natty lifting to get big and I’m starting college in September.

Normies started to respect me after I lost weight and put on muscle.
But that's it.
No sex.

Got some attention from 2 landwhales.
Got used by 2 foids to pass time.

why not? If no one’s going to respect my face, they may as well respect my ability to kill them.
It takes years of natty lifting to get big and I’m starting college in September.
steroids will kill you

@Colvin76 made a thread on looksmax about it

Last edited:
I started gymaxxing hard in my first year of college and normies did actually respect my gains.

Still made no difference when it came to foid but I think you already know this.

I mean you won't get bullied if you are gymcelled, but still makes no difference to foids.
Should I try steroids?
Just have supplements (whey and creatinine) and work out properly.

My cousin tried steroids and destroyed his body. He's in constant pain. Don't, it's not worth it.

People treat me way better (doesn't mean much because i was treated like pure garbage), especially other men. They don't rly wanna fuck with me and there's some sense of intimidation/respect idk

This is why i believe being tall and having a big frame would at least shield you from bullying and most forms of disrespect

But i'm still small size tbh

Dont listen to personalityinkwell telling you steroids will kill you. If you have access to them, run greek god body on tinder and you can fuck. Also gymceling does get people to respect you. Being skinny is a god damn bullying death sentence.

how tall are you ?
5ft10 which is slightly below average here. It's weird because my shoulders are kinda wide but my wrists are absolute garbage. So my shoulders are ok but overall my bones are like sticks

I got more respect from other males, but not foids. foids just saw me as a scarier bigger subhuman.

Should I try steroids?
Just destroy your organs and endocrine system for temporary gains bro!

steroids will kill you

@Colvin76 made a thread on looksmax about it

Why I'll never take roids and why roids are dangerous.

Dont listen to personalityinkwell telling you steroids will kill you. If you have access to them, run greek god body on tinder and you can fuck. Also gymceling does get people to respect you. Being skinny is a god damn bullying death sentence.

@UninspiredGuy1 you are ugly in the face

YOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACE
YOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACE
YOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACE

KEEP COPING OTHERWISE

OTHERWISE GOOD LUCK HAVING HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS AS AN UGLY FACED FAGGOT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Colvin76 let's roast this troll to suicide

What was your bideltoid shoulder width before you started and how much is it now?
dunno, never measured i don't have a tape. I've been told many times irl i'm wide for my height. Only by guys of course lmao. Women don't give a shit, maybe they don't even notice since i'm ugly

Don't lift for girls unless you're already decent looking
I got more respect from other males, but not foids. foids just saw me as a scarier bigger subhuman.
Good way to put it. Tho I think a small portion of foids see me as less of a loser/wimp now, but I'm still unattractive to everyone.

Aren’t they only temporary if you use them to go over your genetic limit? id only want to reach my natty potential faster.
Dude trust me, me and you are in the same boat. Both 19 and fucking hookers. Roids raise your smv immensely.

@UninspiredGuy1 you are ugly in the face

YOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACE
YOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACE
YOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACEYOU ARE UGLY IN THE FACE

KEEP COPING OTHERWISE

OTHERWISE GOOD LUCK HAVING HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS AS AN UGLY FACED FAGGOT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Colvin76 let's roast this troll to suicide
Yes, im a low normie who gets matches on tinder. Roast me because i speak only the truth. Not sure why you’re being retarded on this topic? You’re really worried about hair loss? Thay wont happen if your family all has hair.