Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL gymcels be like "I only lift for my health"

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Nah nigga all your gains are gonna go away :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Neither pizza nor energy drinks are cancerogenic, how the hell is this supposed to work?
I hate this non-sensical news title.

Neither pizza nor energy drinks are cancerogenic, how the hell is this supposed to work?
doesn't matter because that nigga died gymcelling, nigga literally got cancerlossus from gymcelling like how
Image0 20

Imagine actually putting effort into something in the year of 2021, jfl, it's over anyways.

Imagine actually putting effort into something in the year of 2021, jfl, it's over anyways.
>be skelly DYEL because of your genetics and ectomorph bodytype with narrow shoulders and shit tier muscle insertions
>bro you gotta eat like 10k calories, just eat some pizza bro and drink some male vitality chemical cocktails, MUH GAINZ BRO
>get liver cancer from following redpill broscience
>still end up look like a skelly
>instead of being a manlet below 6ft and coping with gymcelling, you're now 12 ft below and maggots eating your corpse, all those gainz being turned to shit and pooped out by maggots

gymcels literally on suicide watch

The guy got cancer. You will become emaciated from all of the radio and chemotherapy. You lose your hair, for fuck sake. KEK

This whole thread is fucking retarded.

Last edited:
I’m planning on gymcelling to get lean and put on light muscle

The guy got cancer. You will become emaciated from all of the radio and chemotherapy. You lose your hair, for fuck sake. KEK

Honestly this. Yet more proof most people are just lazy and retarded. Its such a shitty comparison that i spent more time figuring out the mental gymnastics Op used to convince himself that this made sense.

Isn't it funny how humans look for every excuse not to better themselves, and then shit on other people who do?

Truly a pathetic species.

20200120 150922

I’m planning on gymcelling to get lean and put on light muscle
Honestly this. Yet more proof most people are just lazy and retarded. Its such a shitty comparison that i spent more time figuring out the mental gymnastics Op used to convince himself that this made sense.

Isn't it funny how humans look for every excuse not to better themselves, and then shit on other people who do?

Truly a pathetic species.

View attachment 418446

how did he die if he was healthy dedsrs :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::kys::kys::kys::kys:

View attachment 418448
how did he die if he was healthy dedsrs :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::kys::kys::kys::kys:
Literally nobody here can give you that answer. You would need his entire medical history from his personal doctor. Even then you can only make guesses. My guess is as good as random here: he was genetically susceptible to chink-19.

You know going to the gym doesn’t make you invincible right?
Yeah so why go to gym? Your lean muscle is gonna go away the moment life decides to throw a curve ball at you. Picture being him, in the that moment he was probably thinking he was invincible because of his own vanity from his puffed up muscles from blasting roids, he never thought he would die from the chink flu, he had no control over those circumstances. Wonder what he was thinking under his last breath while he was in the hospital on a ventilator, slowly watching his muscles go away as he struggles to breathe. An slow and agonizing pain.

life is made up of predetermined events that are random and unexpected, might as well enjoy it while you can. But don't waste it on some pathetic cope like gymcelling.

Yeah so why go to gym? Your lean muscle is gonna go away the moment life decides to throw a curve ball at you. Picture being him, in the that moment he was probably thinking he was invincible because of his own vanity from his puffed up muscles from blasting roids, he never thought he would die from the chink flu, he had no control over those circumstances. Wonder what he was thinking under his last breath while he was in the hospital on a ventilator, slowly watching his muscles go away.

life is made up of predetermined events that are random and unexpected, might as well enjoy it while you can. But don't waste it on some pathetic cope like gymcelling.
I like exercising. It gives me a sense of achievement. IDC if it’s all just temporary or useless it gives me healthy dopamine so I’m gonna keep doing it in moderation

I like exercising. It gives me a sense of achievement. IDC if it’s all just temporary or useless it gives me healthy dopamine so I’m gonna keep doing it in moderation
you see these military veterans that look like this

and then they end up honorable discharged from the military then look like this on the street addicted to meth

All that special training, is gone. Reduced to a husk of a body. Was it really worth it?

Look at his size that nigga blasted roids.
Picture this. An average Chimpanzee is 6x stronger than humans, they can literally rip your hands and bite off your face. Chimpanzees can gain more muscle mass than humans just by being a couch potato and eating unhealthy food, there's a study on this.

I don't gymcel because it all comes down to genetics and chimpanzees mog me at gymcelling.

We are not chimpanzees.
you're kind of right, chimpanzees have more power behind their muscles at the cost of losing fine motor control, chimpanzees wouldn't be able to play the piano compared to humans

check out the size of this chimp dedsrs

I don't gymcel because it all comes down to genetics and chimpanzees mog me at gymcelling.
When you gymcel that's what you're relying on: genetics. You can only get as fit and strong as your genes allow (without steroids), but the environment plays a very important role. Your couch and potato chips are also the environment, just one you preferred to have over the gym. Your body responds to the diet and stresses it's subjected to. What you look like as a couch potato vs weight lifter is just how your genes react to your environments. That soldier you showed is probably on at least two different kinds of steroids. What he would have looked like naturally as a trained soldier would be very different.

Your reasoning for not physically training is the dumbest I've ever heard. I'm not even exaggerating.

When you gymcel that's what you're relying on: genetics. You can only get as fit and strong as your genes allow (without steroids), but the environment plays a very important role. Your couch and potato chips are also the environment, just one you preferred to have over the gym. Your body responds to the diet and stresses it's subjected to. What you look like as a couch potato vs weight lifter is just how your genes react to your environments. That soldier you showed is probably on at least two different kinds of steroids. What he would have looked like naturally as a trained soldier would be very different.

Your reasoning for not physically training is the dumbest I've ever heard. I'm not even exaggerating.
monke bite your muscles off

Gymcelling starts by the delusion that women must be attracted to muscle. After thousands of hours of hard work and sweat, gymcels realize that's not true and their SMV is still zero. That's when they get high on copium and start another delusion that they always did it for their health and self-respect from the beginning. Obviously human brain is protecting itself by coping. These gymcels couldn't take the blackpill after all their effort and delusion. They would go insane or ER immediately if their brain didn't force them to cope.

Energy drinks can cause untold damage and of course the liver is what processes liquids so it makes sense

I go to gym for a chance at pussy.

I go to gym for a chance at pussy.
dis y u inkell

Unironically. JFL @ lifting for pussy. No gym for your height or face.

dis y u inkell

Unironically. JFL @ lifting for pussy. No gym for your height or face.
Plastic surgery for face anon.

As for height I'm not insecure about it.

I do it to get femoids

Energy drinks can cause untold damage and of course the liver is what processes liquids so it makes sense
I drink two zero carb energy drinks a day. When I read the back the ingredients are just caffeine and vitamins.

It is very well known that steroids damage liver, especially oral ones. Steroids are cancer, they killed zyzz, this guy and they made Ronnie Coleman a cripple

Picture this. An average Chimpanzee is 6x stronger than humans, they can literally rip your hands and bite off your face. Chimpanzees can gain more muscle mass than humans just by being a couch potato and eating unhealthy food, there's a study on this.

No, they're not- they're about 1.5 times as strong pound for pound. The average male chimp is probably about as strong as a fit 200lb man.

You can reach the optimal muscle for a human male by literally just doing body weight exercises and long treks.
Do you really believe our ancestors lifted rocks just for the sake of it, and ate the entire tribe's supply of protein to maintain their gains?
The industry wants you to pay for gym and chug protein powder and farting(guess who has to work hard to convert all the ammonia into urea?).

Not even going to touch steroids... that shit regulates so much other shit in the body.

If you take anabolics and eat like shit to meet your calorie goals, of course you're going to get sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back