Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious GYMCELS: Anyone of you addicted to the Gym?

How often do you go to Gym?

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • 1-2 times

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 3-4 times

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • 5 times

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • 6 times

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Every day (Seriously?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I feel so bored at home. Also, I work in an office which means that I have barely exercise without Gym. Everytime I'm on the computer I have to move my legs because I'm so addicted to exercises.
I just want to hit the Gym atleast 6 days a week because it's fun and I want to build up muscles fast to have a Chad body. I just don't know how to split 6 days lol.
How about you, Gymcels?

I try to avoid skipping days tbh, so around 5 or 6 days per week tbhngl. Still look skinny and elongated

I work as a software engineer so I sit all day, I'm going 1-2 times per week because I get super tired super fast + I'm a lazy fucker

i exercise at work every week day and also do pushups at home all the time, i must be fit for
SupremeG
's army

Im gonna start to workout in like, 2 3 months

I'm not addicted but i like to doing it

I wish i was addicted to working out instead of food.

I am currently hitting the gym for 3 to 4 days in a week. I want to stack it up to 5 days.
How would you split a 5 day workout? How often do you train your biceps and triceps?

I don't go to the gym

Yes its fun but you have to be wary of recovery.

How would you split a 5 day workout?

Hitting 5 days in a week is competitive. I would only do legs 1 day, but then full leg day, means 2 hours of leg workout.
You can combine plenty of exercises. Like shoulder + triceps, triceps + chest, biceps + back, biceps + triceps.

How often do you train your biceps and triceps?

2 times biceps and 2 times triceps in combination with other muscle groups.

home gym master race reporting in
I feel so bored at home. Also, I work in an office which means that I have barely exercise without Gym. Everytime I'm on the computer I have to move my legs because I'm so addicted to exercises.
I just want to hit the Gym atleast 6 days a week because it's fun and I want to build up muscles fast to have a Chad body. I just don't know how to split 6 days lol.
How about you, Gymcels?
Run a PPL with one day off per week. There's your 6 gym days a week.

Totally addicted. I've been on roids non-stop for seven years now. Can't stop simply because genetically I'm an ectomorph and never want to return to being a tall and super skinny stork.

Gave it several tries before I gave up

I'd say do 3-4 while going as hard as you can.

Hitting 5 days in a week is competitive. I would only do legs 1 day, but then full leg day, means 2 hours of leg workout.
You can combine plenty of exercises. Like shoulder + triceps, triceps + chest, biceps + back, biceps + triceps.

2 times biceps and 2 times triceps in combination with other muscle groups.
My new Workout plan:
Tuesday: Biceps + chest
Wednesday: Legs + abdominal + back
Thursday: Triceps + shoulder
Friday: Biceps + chest
Saturday: Legs + abdominal + back

Sunday and Monday I'm resting. Alternative I rest Friday and go Saturday and Sunday.

I'm failing to understand how people get addicted to gym

If u go long enough, and often enough u will be reported for being a creep. Teehee

Search gym creeps reddit and see the lame excuses.

It intervenes with my recovery.

When I was obessed with gymcelling in 2017. Then in 2018 I stopped working out as hard or working out in general. I'm slowly trying to go like I used to. That is when I felt the best.

I'm failing to understand how people get addicted to gym
I'm a serious Gymceller. 8 days in a row hitting the Gym so far. Also planing tomorrow and Thursday. My neck hurts and I have to rest soon but I cannot stop just yet.

I'm a serious Gymceller. 8 days in a row hitting the Gym so far. Also planing tomorrow and Thursday. My neck hurts and I have to rest soon but I cannot stop just yet.
man lol. you dont even let your body to rest jfl

My new Workout plan:
Tuesday: Biceps + chest
Wednesday: Legs + abdominal + back
Thursday: Triceps + shoulder
Friday: Biceps + chest
Saturday: Legs + abdominal + back

2 legs days? On which day is deadlifting?

did powerlifting for several years, reached a 1185 total. too many injuries. who gives a fuck. Now I can barely swim one lap. I'm too depressed. My latest cope is to reinforce my INTENTION of going to the gym, so I'll drive there, wait in my car, if I decide to go in, the most I do is the hot tub and 1/2 laps. I stopped lifting about 6 months ago, but I was doing this program:

This is my favorite bench program and I made the most gains even compared to smolov:

Other workout I liked that was bodybuilding type shit was 10x10 compounds with 40-60% 1rm

If I do go back to lifting, I think I need to fix my muscular imbalances. I have posterior pelvic tilt which causes buttwinks on squats. my lower back is weak as fuck. so probably lots of goblet squats and hyper extensions. I also have rounded shoulders from too much benching which caused neck injuries from overhead pressing. So I'd need to fix that.

I was doing boxing and legitimately enjoyed that but my trainer moved away and I developed a drinking habit.

Last edited:
ideally every day, but some days my heart hurts so I don't go

I used to be when I gymcelled.

In year 2016 I used to go to the gym everyday for a month or so.

2 legs days? On which day is deadlifting?
I didn't do it yet. Too high inhib, but I like to try out new things, so I will add deadlift to my training units soon. I just don't know where to put it lol.

I use to be, but than I took a 3 month vacation from it. Just did legs 2 days ago for the first time in 3 months and they're still sore. My quads and and calves hurt so bad I can barely walk without looking like a retard

I used to go 5 times a week, but nowdays I'm too depressed to find any motivation.

I'm addicted to it tbh, I go there 5 days per week normally

I'm usually too tired to do it, but when I do, it feels great. I always give it my best when I do. I enjoy doing calisthenics (pullups, pushups, and planks). I find that calisthenics is a great mix of muscle building, leanmaxxing, and cardio. It also leads to a balanced, athletic physique.

I usee to go 4 times a week but can't due to panic attacks and anxiety