Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gymcelling without steroids would do nothing for your bullcrap genetics

agresteking34

agresteking34

Recruit
★★★
I am get so fucking depressed now, i don't think i was meant to be respected by anyone in my life.
I have started to go to gym since 3 years ago, i was very motivated and inspired during the first 2 years of that journey, than when the lockdown started, my gains started to disappear and i started to make exercises at home, i have always been a skinny weak framed piece of shit, so i started to eat a lot, but my toxic mom just have banned my proteins and said that i was beggining to become fat, she started to put limits in my diet and said i was looking stocky, she even started to mock me with my grandma because of my skinnyfat body.
That was the moment when i was pissed off, when the gym came back i was motivated by anger and went to the gym once a week, but still my body looked like bullcrap.
Now my brother, he is a bit taller and have a mesomorphic body, just started gym a month ago and he is getting bulky without even have any protein, also the first two weeks that started to go the gym my grandma and my mom complimented him because of the bulking.
Seriously fuck my life, genetics it is all my brocels...

Roids or rope:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

How old are you to take orders from a useless foid?
Lemme guess you're like 16 which would make you a fakecel.
22 now, i still live with my parents and i don't have any job because of social anxiety and depression, i pray that someday my parents get a divorce and i started living with my father instead of my toxic mom.

Last edited:
Sorry but your mom is a bitch, proteins wont make you fat, they will make you lose weight if you replace carbs with proteins.

And why tf are you taking orders from useless foids?
I'm 28,neet and i don't take no order from my whore mother,or any foid period.
Be glad you're not wageslaving,imagine spending your time on this planet slaving away for some normie scum,that could never be me.

Sorry but your mom is a bitch, proteins wont make you fat, they will make you lose weight if you replace carbs with proteins.
Exactly, that is because my mother is a eugenic toxic woman and almost a nazi, really, she talks all day with my grandma about the appearence of anybody and she even often makes racist comments about my father's family all day, one of her reasons to ban proteins was because she said:" you are became stocky like your father's family, do you think it's beautiful? you don't need to worry about your body, your body is lean, you have fine features and a fair skin, unlike your father's uncle and your cousin, you are getting too "strong" and should stop eating too much"

I seriously don't know why my father doesn't end his marriage with my mom, she even complained to my father when he got a hair transplant saying that it can causes erectile disfunction, about that topic, she just mocked my other brother because of his receding hairline.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Exactly, that is because my mother is a eugenic toxic woman and almost a nazi, really, she talks all day with my grandma about the appearence of anybody and she even often makes racist comments about my father's family all day, one of her reasons to ban proteins was because she said:" you are became stocky like your father's family, do you think it's beautiful? you don't need to worry about your body, your body is lean, you have fine features and a fair skin, unlike your father's uncle and your cousin, you are getting too "strong" and should stop eating too much"

I seriously don't know why my father doesn't ends the marriage with my mom, she even complained to my father when he got a hair transplant saying that it can causes erectile disfunction, about that topic, she just mocked my other brother because of his receding hairline.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Man shes toxic, it seem like everything bothers her. My dad was similar, his own frustration took out on his family. Do what you want, ignore her, its your life, not hers, whatever she says agree with her and then do your own thing.

Once a week is not enough man its at least 3 times a week

Once a week is not enough man its at least 3 times a week
My bad, i wasn't going once a week, i was actually going every day to the gym, english is not my first language.

My bad, i wasn't going once a week, i was actually going every day to the gym, english is not my first language.
Thats too much, you have to have rest days.

Fucking brutal man. When your own family makes fun of you it hurts twice as much, I know this from my childhood

But here's the catch : If you go to the gym everyday, you overtrain and actually lose muscle !

Go 3 times a week, than after 5-6 month go 4 times a week.

Fuck, this is absolute ropefuel. Not gaining mass and then seeing your brother doing it without effort. :feelsrope:
This would send many people off the edge of sanity and anger.

I am get so fucking depressed now, i don't think i was meant to be respected by anyone in my life.
I have started to go to gym since 3 years ago, i was very motivated and inspired during the first 2 years of that journey, than when the lockdown started, my gains started to disappear and i started to make exercises at home, i have always been a skinny weak framed piece of shit, so i started to eat a lot, but my toxic mom just have banned my proteins and said that i was beggining to become fat, she started to put limits in my diet and said i was looking stocky, she even started to mock me with my grandma because of my skinnyfat body.
That was the moment when i was pissed off, when the gym came back i was motivated by anger and went to the gym once a week, but still my body looked like bullcrap.
Now my brother, he is a bit taller and have a mesomorphic body, just started gym a month ago and he is getting bulky without even have any protein, also the first two weeks that started to go the gym my grandma and my mom complimented him because of the bulking.

Height?

mogged by a brother
:feelsohh:

Wow you went to gym for 3 years !? Very disciplined,I can’t even go more than 2 weeks lol ,and yeah gym is garbage use steroids if you want good body

I've always viewed muscular men as "brutish". I look very physically weak.

I've been going since October.. I just started seeing the outline of the location of my "abs" when I flex.

Actually learn how to workout.

It sounds like you have no idea what youre doing. Also, move out of your moms place. She sounds like a bitch

trenboloniaahahHAAaaaaaaaaaaa

creatine monohydrate is safe and does a lot of good.

There is some hope for me guys,i am finally becoming stronger and my hair is finally getting to a full head of hair. :feelsautistic: Thanks for your help, still not touching in roids because of the hairloss...