Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelling motivators

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When I was still bluepilled I gymcelled in the hopes it would make me more attractive to women. Haha, that's pathetic to recall now. Every other guy I see with a gf is 5'10" and dyel to x100, never set foot in a gym in his life.

Now, I only gymcel/cardio maxxx because it makes me feel good. Every time I do it I imagine / fantasize about buying a goer watch and thinking how cool it would look in person. That's the only motivator and driving force and it helps me cope and feel as if I'm working towards something. Some days, it's legitimately the only thing that makes me feel good and why it's worth living another day and not roping.

In reality of course, it would never happen, and when I think too much about that I get really depressed. Not to mention, it's just really pathetic as a whole.

Same. I run 6 miles everyday and do calisthenics every now and then for my health and overall fitness, never to impress anyone.

I can relate so much. What pissed me off was that in spite of me training hard the other niggas at my class barely ever had to move an inch of their pinky yet still looked far better than I did (swimming classes had me on the ropes).

I can relate so much. What pissed me off was that in spite of me training hard the other niggas at my class barely ever had to move an inch of their pinky yet still looked far better than I did (swimming classes had me on the ropes).
I hated swimming.

Genes > effort.

Lifting and running can be good incel copes, they relatively accessible, relatively cheap, you can do it in a total solitary state and if you are serious about it you'll get a sweet dopamine rush.

Same. I run 6 miles everyday and do calisthenics every now and then for my health and overall fitness, never to impress anyone.
I had to work my way up to that. I have respiratory problems and often am suffocating for no reason. I hate having garbage genetics. Took me months to even be able to just run 3k or whatever.

I had to work my way up to that. I have respiratory problems and often am suffocating for no reason. I hate having garbage genetics. Took me months to even be able to just run 3k or whatever.
It took me a while to get to run everyday, I would almost pass out when I first started out even though I’m skinny as fuck. Just keep forcing yourself and eventually your body has no option but to adapt.

It took me a while to get to run everyday, I would almost pass out when I first started out even though I’m skinny as fuck. Just keep forcing yourself and eventually your body has no option but to adapt.
I am already past that point. It took me years to run a 5k. Every day I felt I was going to die and my lungs were burning and felt like they were collapsing.

I'm not even fat or overweight, or skinnyfat. Some people are just subhumans.

Sometimes i would like to train but then i remember that there is no reason to, since it won't make my life any better due to my shitty face and sperg brain that can't handle being in a social environment.