Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelling is useless without a face

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I consider myself a Gymcel since I train 4 days in a week at the gym. However, foids don't see your hard worked body which you've invested years of unless you take off your clothes. Only problem is that no foid wants to see you without a shirt when your face is ugly.

It only works for guys like him.

But it won't work for you.

There’s no gym for your face. It’s all about bones boyos.

i do exercise because i don't want to be a weak pussyboy.
I never thought muscle were important to attract women tbh

JFL at this Chad being a "nerd" in the first place.

Top-tier suicidefuel, tbh.

I consider myself a Gymcel since I train 4 days in a week at the gym. However, foids don't see your hard worked body which you've invested years of unless you take off your clothes. Only problem is that no foid wants to see you without a shirt when your face is ugly.

It only works for guys like him.

But it won't work for you.

That video is ragefuel

I really am upset by the reactions of those foids he approached. Every time they speak it shows the sheer vapidity that is their mind.

The only reason I'm gymcelling is because of my face. I have high bodyfat % and my face is extremely bloated. I'm normal weight and without lifting I'd look like a twink after losing 25lbs. I've been lifting for 6 months and I'm seeing good progress, unfortunately my diet is still bad. I've only lost 6lbs, but I've gained quite a bit of muscle. At least I have something to cut down to now.

I've been on a 500-600kcal deficit for over a week now. I'm hoping to lose at least 20lbs by july.

Of course. This is basic Blackpill 101 stuff.

However, foids don't see your hard worked body which you've invested years of unless you take off your clothes
Oh no, everybody sees it. Guys see muscles and will often mention it or compliment gym rats. Foids are no less perceptive, but they just don't care if you're deficient in other ways.

7731.jpg

Yeah but I get random men say they're impressed with my deadlift progress.

inb4 gaycel = volcel