Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymcelling is not a cope, I repeat: NOT A COPE!

He wasn't ugly to begin with

Holy shit left image is my exact frame.

I might have hope

Not natty because he did it in a small time window

no shit lol

i added inches to my shoulders just by swimming

needs good frame

He looks good enough in the first pic

Holy shit left image is my exact frame.

I might have hope

Didn't you say you were a "skeletoncel"

Guy on the left is literally average. That's how most people would look without the fucked up shit they put in American food

He looks good enough in the first pic

how t'f did he improve his hairline lmao

Depends on the individual case

DISINGENUOUS COMPARISON.

Just did some overlaying of the two images (by aligning the eyes), either his skull got miraculously shorter or he used a longer focal length in the second pic:

1475661404165861767.jpg

(surprise surprise, his face looks just as good in the adjusted "original" and body isn't too bad either. Afraid to post because I don't own the image and can't be bothered to deal with shit from the guy).

Last edited:
Why does every gymbro have to make 5000 word essays on their workout programs with confusing ass words and terms that nobody except other gymbros understand.

Jesus fuck they really are full of themselves aren't they.

Why does every gymbro have to make 5000 word essays on their workout programs with confusing ass words and terms that nobody except other gymbros understand.

If course they are. If they weren't full of themselves, they would LDAR like a good goy

it's hilarious

all of it can be literally summed up in like 5 words.

Didn't you say you were a "skeletoncel"

Guy on the left is literally average. That's how most people would look without the fucked up shit they put in American food
Shit man but my ribs stick out even when i eat

I am NOT saying he is ugly, but he went from average to hottie just by getting a better body. If you are not sub 4, start gymcelling right now! ASCENSION IS NOW BOYOS.

I am NOT saying he is ugly, but he went from average to hottie just by getting a better body. If you are not sub 4, start gymcelling right now! ASCENSION IS NOW BOYOS.

Yeah, and suddenly his hairline also got significantly lower. I'm calling BS on this.

He wasn't sub 4. Stop coping with redpill

DISINGENUOUS COMPARISON.

Just did some overlaying of the two images (by aligning the eyes), either his skull got miraculously shorter or he used a longer focal length in the second pic:

1475661404165861767.jpg

(surprise surprise, his face looks just as good in the adjusted "original" and body isn't too bad either. Afraid to post because I don't own the image and can't be bothered to deal with shit from the guy).
That pic is so comical, he goes from average to truecel.

He'd probably be a chadlite before if he was white. Gymcel is essential if you're an ethnocel

Oh wow, this upends all the conventional thinking about gymcelling. Going to the gym ASAP!

It won't work for me the problem is women are not attracted to my face

1. He wasn't ugly at first
2. The lowered hairline, thicker beard, and thicker head hair halo the fuck out of him in the second pic

Not saying gymcelling won't help at all but gymcelling for most incels is basically polishing a turd.

I already said he is not ugly boyos.

5 - 10 years of intense training? Too late for me, it's over.

gymcelling works in some rare cases but you need the genes for it