Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelling is dumb as fuck if you're doing it for girls

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Now there is nothing wrong with lifting and going to the gym if you are doing it simply because you enjoy it, or if you're doing it to be healthy and get stronger. But if you're ugly as shit without going to the gym and you're only doing it go get chicks then you're fucking dumb. Muscle is merely an enhancer for men who already look good or have the potential to look good. But being in shape won't do shit if your face is bad, you're not tall, your race make a you look ugly etc. Obviously if you're fat and you've always been that way then you should consider it because who knows what you'll look like when you're in shape, but you're (un)fucked if you're still ugly despite a good bod. You won't be able to get chicks like a tall skinny dude with a good face who only does cardio at most. 

Lifting for girls is cope for incels and should only be done for the purpose of getting healthy and it being a hobby. Don't even bother if all you're doing it for is to maybe get betabux.

I also have nothing against it if you're just doing it to intimidate other males.

42cel said:
I also have nothing against it if you're just doing it to intimidate other males.

this. Do it to fight ppl at least.

Women dont give a fuck about body only men do

>gymcelling is dumb as fuck

All you needed to say

Popbob said:
Women dont give a fuck about body only men do

Having a good body will make an already good looking skinny dude even better looking as long as he doesn't overdo it and get disgustingly huge. And men must not give a fuck about body all that much if obese women can have sex with virtually any man she wants.

TheVman said:
>gymcelling is dumb as fuck

All you needed to say

There is literally nothing wrong with going to the gym for reasons other than for pussy

ASS_F said:
There is literally nothing wrong with going to the gym for reasons other than for pussy
its a waste of time

TheVman said:
its a waste of time

For you it is but others here love the gym even if it hasn't gotten them girls. Doesn't mean you have to go if you're not into it but incels tend to love the gym, ironically