Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymcelling for scrawny incels

Sic.Cel

Sic.Cel

Banned
-
It is fucking hell, people seeing you only lifting the bar while benchpress. Everyone staring at your scrawny ass. Its hell but maybe you’ll earn a good body in the long run who the fuck knows.

Trust me dude. Most gym niggas either dont care or will look at you in a positive light for trying. Theres only a small minority of retards at the gym that bother lankcels

Over tbh. Can you even make any gains when youre skinny?

Dude, I'm a gymcel and people don't even acknowledge my existence, just do your exercises and you'll get stronger over time

Skinnycel checking in:feelsbadman:

Everyone has to Start somewhere. Better than ldar at home tbh

dont worry bro. Everybody started with the bar only it will take some time until you can lift really heavy like 220lbs.

This is what I like to see. It is ok to start with the bar, dont stress over it. Better than some fakefatcels here that are plain lazy.

Most people dont give a shit if you bench the bar lol, just stay on your own road.

Just bulk and progress will pour in.

This is what I like to see. It is ok to start with the bar, dont stress over it. Better than some fakefatcels here that are plain lazy.

Most people dont give a shit if you bench the bar lol, just stay on your own road.

Just bulk and progress will pour in.
dont worry bro. Everybody started with the bar only it will take some time until you can lift really heavy like 220lbs.
Dude, I'm a gymcel and people don't even acknowledge my existence, just do your exercises and you'll get stronger over time
Trust me dude. Most gym niggas either dont care or will look at you in a positive light for trying. Theres only a small minority of retards at the gym that bother lankcels
Thanks bros i totally agree that gymcelling is better then sitting on your fat ass all day.
Over tbh. Can you even make any gains when youre skinny?
You can, but it is fucking hard eating more is way harder then eating less

Thanks bros i totally agree that gymcelling is better then sitting on your fat ass all day.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

But yeah, you can always train at home if you are high inhib about going to a gym. You don't even need equipment, you can get quite far with bodyweight stuff and rope isometrics.

Just do gymcelling at home bro

I totally see what you mean. I am an ethnic twink with bony arms and legs even after an year of gymcelling. My biceps have grown but my wrist and forearms look like sticks. It's orgre.

for a fatso its harder to eat less and for a lankcel its harder to eat more

It is fucking hell, people seeing you only lifting the bar while benchpress. Everyone staring at your scrawny ass. Its hell but maybe you’ll earn a good body in the long run who the fuck knows.
When I was 14 I tried to bench press 95 pounds and got stapled to the bench. I had a weight training class in high school and this butch lesbo built like a line backer had to come pull the bar off me.

All these years later, I sometimes see soccer moms doing a few reps with that weight.

I think the ceiling of gains for ectomorph is about 10-15 lbs tbh

This is why I gave up several times and just saving up for implants

Compare yourself to your last workout, not other peoples.