Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymcelling can help (framecels, wristcels)

F

Fuckcel

Officer
M/21/5'11'' [125lbs to 183lbs] (6 years)

It might be a cope for most but don't if you don't attempt it you are vocelling.

kww8hx854uk11.png

just train hard for 6 yrs and still get rejeted because of other factors u cant control theory

just hide your deformed jaw with your phone theory

Why he looked whiter when he was skinny

just train hard for 6 yrs and still get rejeted because of other factors u cant control theory
worth a try if you have good eye area or whatnot

Just get a tat theory, foids love bad boys.

Wow, amazing. It´s almost like he endogenously juiced.

Meanwhile Chad eat pizza and drink beer in breakfast but still have more visible abs than this guy

It of course helps a lot, bitches like good bodies.
The myth is bitches like when you look like ogre or gorilla. This is total nonsense. F units love men with a bit above average muscles.
Why he looked whiter when he was skinny
Because testosterone darkens your body palette. His hair darkened too, his hair were platine before and they became yellow after.

Last edited:
not years, even decades of gymcelling can change your cuckold facial structure

There's no gym for your face...

M/21/5'11'' [125lbs to 183lbs] (6 years)

It might be a cope for most but don't if you don't attempt it you are vocelling.

kww8hx854uk11.png

He still Looks narrow as fuck around his shoulders

Muscle IS NOT frame

He trained hard just to have a average bideltoid

not years, even decades of gymcelling can change your cuckold facial structure
There's no gym for your face...

I don't think people are reading the title, framecel, wristcels. Gymcelling is a cope for most and doesn't do shit.
He still Looks narrow as fuck around his shoulders

Muscle IS NOT frame

He trained hard just to have a average bideltoid

The fuck? his shoulders are full, better than most normies.

I don't think people are reading the title, framecel, wristcels. Gymcelling is a cope for most and doesn't do shit.

The fuck? his shoulders are full, better than most normies.
I know, just felt like reminding everyone how fucked we are...

my wrists are the thinnest ive ever seen i dont think i can fix it

Damn, my body looks exactly like this guy's, except 2 of my six pack look kind of crooked. Exercise didn't do shit for my wrists tho... not that I care about wrists, other than having had to modify every single one of my watch straps with an extra hole because of them.

Anyhow, you body doesn't matter if your face or height never passed the minimum requirements... It's not over, It just never began.

Gymcelling is a good cope tho, especially if you do it at home

low IQ. if that's over 6 years then he more than likely went through puberty at some point in the timeframe, increasing his bideltoid. gymceling can give the illusion of larger frame, sure, but it won't save you if you're 18" bideltoid framecel subhuman scum. take an androgen based steroid to get huge delts tbh ngl cuz more androgen receptors in shoulders buddy boyos.

Did guys always have gynecomastia or is this just a recent phenomenon? I swear even chads with strong jaws and high T frames and faces seem to have some gyno. Is it only fixable through surgery or is there some other method you can do to get rid of it?

Did guys always have gynecomastia or is this just a recent phenomenon? I swear even chads with strong jaws and high T frames and faces seem to have some gyno. Is it only fixable through surgery or is there some other method you can do to get rid of it?
sure you're not confusing nips/pecs showing through shirts with bitch tits?

sure you're not confusing nips/pecs showing through shirts with bitch tits?
Maybe I'm just being duped into thinking that someone has gyno because they have pancake nips and the pecs extend it out to look like breasts.

you can't increase the size of your wrists, that's all bone. The most you can do is add some veins

I’d rather just invest into implants. Same results, less time.

I'd lift more if it made me taller.

Gymcelling may not get you a foid, but it will elicit respect from other guys.

it's already over with my height

Still he looks the same face-wise, but the improvement is great.

Tbh I should gymcel, it'd be my last chance against loose skin.

There's no way in hell he's 183 lbs.

that guy could probably tindermaxx with that physique

If you're an extremely skinny normie/pretty boy or a fatass it can help indeed, but that's not most gymcels.

Lifefuel for @Blacktarpill