Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gymcelling at low height gets you ridiculed not appreciated

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
i have been gymcelling for over a decade and have built a good amount of muscle at 5'9 with good proportions. but with my narrow shoulders and feminine face people think im a tryhard rather than appreciating the muscle i built

after cutting to 7%bf i get looks from dudes but foids literally bent over backwards to get away from me. it is worse than before. before i was invisible, now i am repulsive. it's like im a freak that women want to get away from. getting visible abs without flexing was basically the maximum i could do to looksmax since my diet, excercise and daily looksmaxing routine was eating my whole day for over a decade. nothing can beat height and face.

what do?

Last edited:
OP:

but with my narrow shoulders
Brutal, frame is pretty important tbh.

Also how big are your muscles, I think the only men which get a SMV boost from large muscles are tall. Either way you should only gymmaxx for yourself.

I would just not go to the gym. You can get most equipment at home and improvise some new stuff for muscle groups you might need a machine for.

The gym used to be a place where people who actually cared about exercise would go, but now its the mainstream normie thing to do so there are always a bunch of foids there who dont even exercise and just wear their revealing clothes and walk around, and the chads who lift weights only for their pecs and biceps. Normies ruined it just like they ruin everything

Without frame or height, gymcelling is useless. You'll only look like a cartoon character.

Brutal, frame is pretty important tbh.

I'm sorry OP, but females only select for genetic traits like frame, which you can't change.

That's also why fat women feel no cognitive dissonance in their simultaneous promotion of height-selecting males and rejection of fat-selecting females. There really isn't any cognitive dissonance; one is a genetic trait, the other is a mutable status.

It’s def your face at 5’9

You’ll just look pathetic in front of people if you gymcel without good genetics