Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Gymcelling and Foid Response, an Unofficial Study

Five Dozen Eggs

Five Dozen Eggs

STEM-cel
★★★★
Giant wall of text incoming, written as an abstract because why the fuck not. Tl;Dr: Women you like couldn't give a shit if you lift if you are a sub 4, people who you don't want anything from treat you much better after putting on respectable muscle mass.

Introduction
It has been said for years by Normies, PUA’s, and Chads alike that lifting is one of the key factors in obtaining a partner. I decided to test the hypothesis that lifting gains=sexual market value increase in a sub-4 face male; recording muscle mass gains, lifting max increases, and taking visual snapshots of progress over the course of three years. These data points were then compared to results noted from social interactions over the same three years and tested for statistical relevance.

Methods

Only one participant with a small amount of previous lifting experience (me) was used in this research. Three different weight lifting programs were utilized with hypertrophy focused results: Push/Pull split (Jeff Nippard Hypertrophy with adjustments), Full body (https://www.setforset.com/blogs/news/full-body-workout-plan), and Hypertrophy block (https://www.elitefts.com/education/4-week-hypertrophy-block-for-the-powerlifter/). Maximum lifts of bench press, squat, overhead press, and deadlift were recorded one time per month over the course of three years. Social interaction was also noted, scored subjectively on a scale of 0 (bad) to 10 (fantastic), and averaged during this time with attempted sexual interactions being scored separately from normal conversation. A correlation coefficient test was then used to determine if increase in strength (and therefore muscle mass) significantly impacts social interaction.

Results

During this timeframe one rep maximum weight lift changes were (in pounds): +120 for bench press, +110 for overhead press. +95 for squat, and +125 for deadlift. The results are plotted below with month as the x axis:

Social interaction score from 0 to 10 was averaged over the same months with results plotted here:

When run through a Pearson correlation coefficient the results are as follows:

Lift Max TypeSMV Correlation CoefficientGeneral Correlation Coefficient
Bench0.3510.544
Overhead Press0.3580.525
Squat0.3470.493
Deadlift0.3480.460

Every P-value for this test was below P=0.004 which means this data is statistically significant. For the SMV data, the top coefficient value of 0.358 is consistent with a very low but positive score correlating lifting with positive interactions from Women. The top general coefficient of 0.544 suggests a medium-strong correlation between lifting and social interactions not meant to lead anywhere else.

Discussion

The results of this experiment are incredibly subjective but I believe significant for most people in this community. I believe that, for a sub-4 face male, lifting absolutely does not matter at all when it comes to attracting a partner but it does matter somewhat when it comes to people respecting you as an employee or random on the street. I had already had a small amount of lifting experience before I decided to start recording data so this is not an Auschwitz-mode to muscular type experiment and results might vary significantly if anyone else decides to try.

If anyone has any questions or wants to call me an Autist for doing this please do it in the comments. I do have progress pics if anyone wants a DM but I won’t put them up on this post.

The graphs got compressed as fuck unfortunately but if you click on them you can see a lot better, I can't be arsed to edit this now

Women you like couldn't give a shit if you lift if you are a sub 4, people who you don't want anything from treat you much better after putting on respectable muscle mass.
spot on

Gymmaxxing is definetly usefull but only if you already have the face abd height card

I don't lift so women will LOVE me I lift so that they will FEAR me