Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelling and developing your glutes

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
About 8 months ago, I was at the gym squatting 405 for sets of 6, when this 9/10 broad (had to be early/mid 20s, note i'm 19) started hovering around me during the set. After I finished, she said "You know for a guy you squat a lot" (doesn't make sense, but I guess she doesn't understand the strength world). I replied with "thanks" and then she said "by the way, fat asses make the world go round, fat asses, not big arms". I didn't know what to say afterwards and just stuttered an awkward 2nd "thanks" out of my mouth. After that, she didn't speak to me again and I didn't speak to her, I think she realized that what she said was a lil' weird. What really came to a shock to me was that my acne was horrible when she said that (like some of the worst you've seen). Now my acne is better but there is so much scarring and hyperpigmentation that I look like a freak. Anyways, I've been thinking about tattoocelling, hopping on some juice and joining a motorcycle gang. There are always those freaky tattooed up ladies that go for extremely jacked tattooed men with beards. I could probably cover up some of the acne scars with facial tattoos. Also, there's no point in lifting as a natty if you plan on staying lean because as a natty, you'll look like DYEL in a shirt. Train for strength and bloatmax. If you want to be lean and big, hop on some gear.

Gym is a gigant cope tho

I replied with "thanks" and then she said "by the way, fat asses make the world go round, fat asses, not big arms".
She probably thought you were a fag.

I could probably cover up some of the acne scars with facial tattoos.
That could make it worse you could probably get laser surgery for acne scars I hear they work wonders

tWWnpGy.jpg

Missed an opportunity.

Just hop on some test, tren, and insulin and you can betabuxx this
dottie-e1494426314482.jpg

Cfedea94 e0e7 4817 8691 c544340ac49f

There's no gym for your face

You know for a guy you squat a lot" (doesn't make sense, but I guess she doesn't understand the strength world). I replied with "thanks" and then she said "by the way, fat asses make the world go round, fat asses, not big arms".
She roasted you first by implicitly calling u a fag for wanting to make ur ass firmer

Then she pointed out that women control the looks department because big asses on women is what makes cucks heads turn around...

She probably wanted to use the squat area and was annoyed a subhuman as yourself was preventing her from using it.

Get a grip on reality boyo its fucking over :lul:

Gym is a gigant cope tho
That's true but its the only way I can maintain at least some sort of sanity. However, its a double edged sword. For example, the other day I was deadlifting and really pushing myself on an AMRAP. However, some girl and her boyfriend started snickering behind me and said "wow, hes so strong" sarcastically (note i was keeping to myself and not making much noise). I guess it's because I look like some kind of weird freak. On another occasion, an Asian powerlifting chick, did ask me to check out her form to see if it's good. I mentioned that she has to squeeze and engage the glutes in order to lock out more efficiently. I guess she found that weird because when I said "Hi" to her after that occasion, she would say "what?" and I would be like "oh, I just said hi", then, without saying anything back, she would snicker to herself and walk away. She did ask to "shake my hand" when i was getting ready to max out one time because she was impressed, despite it being not that impressive (but that was before the form incident, after the form incident we didn't really talk).

I guess she found that weird because when I said "Hi" to her after that occasion, she would say "what?" and I would be like "oh, I just said hi", then, without saying anything back, she would snicker to herself and walk away
Goddamn man why u doing this to urself? Dont gymcel like a cuck. Go in there do ur thing blast music on ur headphones max volume and dont even acknowledge these roasties. They only out there to point out your subhumanity. DONT BE A GYMCELLING CUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

She probably thought you were a fag.

That could make it worse you could probably get laser surgery for acne scars I hear they work wonders

Yes, I was wearing a tight singlet so maybe. Today, some weird homosexual drug addict hit on me, because on accident, I walked into some kind of clinic. For a second, I thought, "maybe there is hope". I probably would have pursued if it had been a tranny (slightly srs not srs). I can't get the laser for 2 reasons. First, the doctor said that I might need to go back on Accutane if I break out after the procedure (because the bacteria will spread like wildfire since your face is an open wound for a week after fraxel) and I will not go back on that drug because it fucked my stomach to the point where I went in for a colon/endoscopy (all good now though). Second, it interferes with ROTC demands.

No woman has ever talked to me in a gym because I'm a short ugly scrawny curry. Can't even get big because shitty bone/muscle genetics. :feelsbadman: