Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymcelling after you ascended or are in a relationship

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't get it, what's the point really. Alot of people do it, i understand if you want to appeal to more females if you're chad by lifting, but if you already have a GF or can easily pump and dump what's the fucking point of gymcelling? To feel better/healthier? Sleep and a healthy diet is way more important than gymcelling. If you're a cuck you might be worried that she will dump you if you're not enough strong looking.

Take my brother for example. He is a 5½/10 and his GF is like a 4. He goes to the gym pretty often while his fat GF stays home on the sofa staring at the smartphone and eats potato chips. Why would you want to torture yourself like that? I know for a fact that he lost interest in her and hes going to the gym to improve looks so he can cheat on her and sleep around. If not he's a fucking idiot who waste time.

Framecels like me on the other hand has to go to the gym to hopefully be successful with foids because that's how society is now. I know a goblin manlet who spends alot of time at the gym, he has really improved his body. Everytime i meet him he just laughs at me like he accomplished something by lifting but i bet he struggles to get foids, he's like a low tier normie, but who knows maybe he slays.

some people really like and enjoy that life under the iron

Look, cunts will always cheat on you and look for something better. But by maintaining their peak looks, the guys hope they can postpone the inevitable breakup rape/divorce rape that the woman will inflict upon the male.

I don't get it, what's the point really. Alot of people do it, i understand if you want to appeal to more females if you're chad by lifting, but if you already have a GF or can easily pump and dump what's the fucking point of gymcelling? To feel better/healthier? Sleep and a healthy diet is way more important than gymcelling. If you're a cuck you might be worried that she will dump you if you're not enough strong looking.

Take my brother for example. He is a 5½/10 and his GF is like a 4. He goes to the gym pretty often while his fat GF stays home on the sofa staring at the smartphone and eats potato chips. Why would you want to torture yourself like that? I know for a fact that he lost interest in her and hes going to the gym to improve looks so he can cheat on her and sleep around. If not he's a fucking idiot who waste time.

Framecels like me on the other hand has to go to the gym to hopefully be successful with foids because that's how society is now. I know a goblin manlet who spends alot of time at the gym, he has really improved his body. Everytime i meet him he just laughs at me like he accomplished something by lifting but i bet he struggles to get foids, he's like a low tier normie, but who knows maybe he slays.
So that you can beat up guys who hit on your gf or at least look strong to scare them away. Also it's good for your health, "sleep and diet is better" So ? Doesn't mean that lifting aint good, are you afraid of getting too healthy?

Look, cunts will always cheat on you and look for something better. But by maintaining their peak looks, the guys hope they can postpone the inevitable breakup rape/divorce rape that the woman will inflict upon the male.
That's why you never marry. Most foids will probably leave you anyway if you don't want to get married.

To stay healthy
Or to not get cheated

Once you have a gf if your market value decreases she will replace you with Chad. So you can not relax once you have a gf. You have to keep it going.

So that you can beat up guys who hit on your gf or at least look strong to scare them away. Also it's good for your health, "sleep and diet is better" So ? Doesn't mean that lifting aint good, are you afraid of getting too healthy?
Depends of what type of lifting you refer to. If you want to get a heart attack by 40 than no thanks. Sure i do some chin ups and push ups sometimes, i don't really get any gains from it. I know what type of people are at the gym, that's why i never go there.

I'm kinda happy there are alot of foid gym rats and bodybuilders tho. Since lifting can make them infertile or give them complications. They are just too stupid to realize it or they don't care.

Gymcelling is the only thing I enjoy without taking drugs. Also who wants to look like a fucking sag of meat.

To stay healthy
Or to not get cheated
You can stay healthy without lifting too. If you are scrawny and she wanted to be your GF in the first place then why would she cheat on you for not being buff? I understand that alot of foids are cunts who only goes for chads even if they're in a relationship with a framecel who they "loved". It's just odd to me, when you see couples where the man is a framecel and the foid is decent looking and these relationships works for years even if the framecel is poor. It must be his personality right?

After I figured out it won't attract women, I've been doing it so I can feel superior to at least some guys some of the time.
Maybe it does help normies be more attractive, I dunno.