Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcelled bug eyed ethnic normie tries tinder

Mogs me brutally

Where my sub8 theorists at?

Mogs me from new delhi to new Zealand.

37 matches in 3 hours

He is normie? Looks significantly better than the average curry to me.

Where my sub8 theorists at?

Or perhaps non-white people (if you are Mediterranean/exotic and at least look like this) do not have it that bad? @SupremeG and @BrendioEEE
But whenever someone comes up with such comment, some people here might lash out on you.

89 matches in 3 hours. With his shirt on
Yeah he's not a bug eyed curry normie, he looks above average, 6.5-7/10 and seems quite tall as well

Yeah he's not a bug eyed curry normie, he looks above average, 6.5-7/10 and seems quite tall as well
I don’t think he’s a curry, he looks like a Chaddam. Chaddam’s are underrated when it comes to slaying.

I don’t think he’s a curry, he looks like a Chaddam. Chaddam’s are underrated when it comes to slaying.
oh yeah, he could be arab too. either way he isn't your average 5'7 ethnic normie who is incel in the west.

He is not curry. He looks from Levant.

The bugeyepill is underrated

There is a Halo effect from being significantly more attractive than members of your own ethnicity/race. It stands out and he isn't a normie so I doubt that.

He is a normie, NT its his only strangth

This is FaceAndLMS right?

With all due respect if you think FaceAndLMS mogs him it's time to pack up the bags. You have no idea what you're looking at. No women would rate him more attractive.

He is good looking

stupid cope to defend retarded sub8 zoomer theorists
If you think normies get laid or have it easy on Tinder I don't even think you're redpilled let alone blackpilled. I'm not a Sub8 theorist as well. He is near a 7. That guy isn't a normie.

Mogs me cuz not white

That's a Chadjeet though