Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymcelled and drop 20kg on my toe

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
And broke my toe. Pure suifuel.

At least you can lift 20kg

You have to drink more milk bro,at least gallon a day.I dropped 25 kg plate on my foot and continued my leg workout :chad:

i don't think your toe is broken, people can run over your foot and no toes will usually be damaged

We can't even gymcel in peace anymore

gymcelling is a meme

i dont understand gymcels

Wear shoes next time. Why were you barefoot?

Go to the medic.

This is why I wear solid work boots when I lift weights. Not that I have ever dropped a plate though.

brutal man, was it in public gym? ppl laugh at u?

JFL 4 foids laughed and i heard them call me a retard.
such heartless creatures, imagine if they dropped a weight on themselves and if u laughed at them, everyone would make fun of you and you would probably get kicked out of the gym, literally no winning as an incel and no losing as a foid

such heartless creatures, imagine if they dropped a weight on themselves and if u laughed at them, everyone would make fun of you and you would probably get kicked out of the gym, literally no winning as an incel and no losing as a foid
If chad dropped a plate on his foot they would come over to him and say “aww, poor chad — are you okay??? The pain must be radiating to your dick, let me rub it for you”

fucking LOL
what the fuck faggot? stop eating soy milk for breakfast. JFL!!

It's over for you

If chad dropped a plate on his foot they would come over to him and say “aww, poor chad — are you okay??? The pain must be radiating to your dick, let me rub it for you”

:feelskek: