Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gymceling

• Thread starter Ihaveautism9001
  • Start date
Ihaveautism9001

Ihaveautism9001

Banned
-
If you are a gymcel/thinking about gymceling DO NOT USE WEIGHTS FOR UPPER BODY. Only do pull ups/dips/push ups for upper body. I wasted 2 months doing upper body weight exercises with dumbells/barbell ect. You will have a better body and actually be much stronger. Don't waste 2 months like me.

I love doing calisthenics at home, but in some point you need to add some extra weight to continue increasing strength. That's why in some exercises like dips and pull ups I use a weighted vest.

Dumbest shit I've heard in my life.

I love doing calisthenics at home, but in some point you need to add some extra weight to continue increasing strength. That's why in some exercises like dips and pull ups I use a weighted vest.
Yes weighted vest is good or just do more reps.
Dumbest shit I've heard in my life.
It's objectively true. Pull ups build actual functional upper body strength and a better more naturally fit looking body. The only weight exercise you should do it hex bar deadlifts and farmers walks..