Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymceling is boring

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
After 6 years of consistent gymceling, I'm losing interest. It's super boring now. Maybe I need a break.

6 years gymcelling and you still an incel...that’s brutal.

Yo, try getting a new face. Bye

I was a gymcel for a few years but I’d be hard pressed to describe the experience as fun. To me it was just a means to an end which as we all know never happened

you need to change things up. get doublejaw surgery then go back and workout. you'll enjoy it more when you can mog other gymcels

Just take some growth hormones.

1 year, 3 months of working out consistently. Went from being a 300lb beast to now my current weight of 232lb. It hasn't improved my face by much, but fitness isn't for impressing foids, do it for your own health.

ever gone on the juice?

yep, I physically mog 80% of guys at my school, my face is the problem.
I can squat 405 easy now 15 reps if really try boyo, and your right that’s why you need to “shock the muscle” like Arnold said and do a WHOLE new set of workouts you never done before, you should get sore again.

After 6 years of consistent gymceling, I'm losing interest. It's super boring now. Maybe I need a break.

Describe your diet and exercise in an average week.

Gymcelling is pointless. You temporary gain some muscle mass, trying to become something you are not. When you stop gymcelling, you will lose the muscle and replace it with fat.

this. physical activity is only fun for normies, not autists.

Sucks to hear, you were always one of my fave posters because of your gym stories.

Save yourself the trouble and get implants

Can u pm me a pic of you ?

Same dude, I I did gym for 5 years during college and got a move body, but now I go twice or once a week before stopping for a whole week.

It’s not worth it, I don’t get anything from it

Sucks to hear, you were always one of my fave posters because of your gym stories.
thanks bro, ill prob still keep going tbh... just no excitement in it anymore
Describe your diet and exercise in an average week.
I'm just Oly Lifting now, thought I'd never do it but as I said, all of the other lifts are just tedious to perform at this point. I have no set plan currently, I'm just trying to learn the form, so I come in and BS around with the Olympic lifts 5 times a week and I throw in some bodybuilding work at the end of some sessions. For the longest time, I would just squat 3-4 times a week, bench 4 times a week and deadlift 2-3 times a week. The only accessories were ab wheel roll outs and pendlay rows or pull ups lol. Diet is high carb, moderate fat, high protein. I don't track like I used to. When I did, I started a cut at 520 Carb, 85 Fat, and 190 Protein.
Can u pm me a pic of you ?
maybe broski
I can squat 405 easy now 15 reps if really try boyo, and your right that’s why you need to “shock the muscle” like Arnold said and do a WHOLE new set of workouts you never done before, you should get sore again.
good shit man, most I ever did was 7 reps with 405.

Last edited:
Yea the gym is boring as fuck and I hate having to work out around roided Chads and roasties but I look at the big picture to keep myself motivated. If I don’t do it, I’ll turn into a weak delicate soy boy

Gymcelling keeps you sane. All other results are temporary cope.

Gymcelling keeps you sane. All other results are temporary cope.
i agree tbh, i know ill feel even more like shit if I stop going but it is boring and tedious at this point.

Same after like 5 years now I feel like either giving up or maybe start a cycle and see how that goes

might not be a bad idea
Yea, most guys in my gym start a cycle after a few months training so I think anyone with 5 years or more of training should consider it,

Yea, most guys in my gym start a cycle after a few months training so I think anyone with 5 years or more of training should consider it,
I have over 6 years training but the health risk scare me...

I have over 6 years training but the health risk scare me...
Are you still gaining strength naturally after 6 years? I've shit genetics and I've stopped getting stronger no matter how much I seem to eat that's why I lost motivation

Are you still gaining strength naturally after 6 years? I've shit genetics and I've stopped getting stronger no matter how much I seem to eat that's why I lost motivation
Lol, im 20, started gymcelling when i was 12 as it was encourged to get strong for football. i just started to get serious about 2 years ago, so yea im still getting stronger.

Lol, im 20, started gymcelling when i was 12 as it was encourged to get strong for football. i just started to get serious about 2 years ago, so yea im still getting stronger.
What can u bench press

at this point I'm barely making any progress and have a bunch of knee + glute pain.

Damn we can bench the same but u mog me with your squats

Yea I find it hard to be motivated to put my joints through the pain for just maintaining strength at this point
This is nothing back in football, there was a 6'3 guy 300 pounds who can squat 655 (school record)

I like gymcelling. But it’s worthless for an incel if he is doing to get laid.

Been lifting for 20 years (got my first weight set age 12), but I've basically done a 1x a week maintenance routine for the past 5-6 years. Took the :bluepill: and realised that, although having muscle is an advantage, your lifts don't really mean shit for real world activities. I've got better things to do with my time than destroy my body chasing abitrary numbers that no-one cares about.

"It's so sexy how much you can deadlift! I'm getting wet just thinking about it".

Said no foid ever unless the guy was goodlooking facially.

"It's so sexy how much you can deadlift! I'm getting wet just thinking about it".

Said no foid ever unless the guy was goodlooking facially.
A foid would think a chad DLing 85kgs is strongman tier--'oh wow that weighs as much as a man! Teehee!'