Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Gymcel] Your training program

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Since I'm a Neet, I have more time to Gymcel than before.
I think 3-4 days in a week is ideal.
My training plan currently looks like this:

Monday: Biceps, chest
Wednesday: Legs, abdominal
Friday: Triceps, shoulder
Optional fourth day allround training but then I have to go 2 days in a row.

What do you think of my program and what does your look like?

I just do random shit any day I don't give a fuck

Don't do those stupid bodypart splits.I go every other day and do Upper/Lower split.Mainly focus on compound and free weight exercises,with maybe couple machines to isolate some muscle.

I don’t have one

I just do 2 full body workouts a week

What about your back op?

Brosplits are for the gearheads and the very advanced.

The best splits for most people are Upper-Lower and Push-Pull-Legs. Maybe full body if you're a complete newbie with less than 4 months or so on your belt.

Do push pull legs instead. A day of pushing upperbody movements (works the chest, front and mid shoulders, triceps), a day of pulling (works the whole back, rear delts, biceps) and a day of legs. This is the most natural split, diving the body parts by the function they serve and how they work together.

Push is stuff like benchpress and all the varieties, overhead press and all the varieties, etc.
Pull is stuff like deadlifts, rows, pullups, etc.
Legs is all sorts of squats and hip thrusts and stuff.

I hit the gym three days per week and very complicated but I saw results so far and satisfied with it
I also train Muaythai,train guns and do pushups sometimes

I hit the gym three days per week and very complicated but I saw results so far and satisfied with it
I also train Muaythai,train guns and do pushups sometimes
Keeping up with those SAS requirements bro ?

The best splits for most people are Upper-Lower and Push-Pull-Legs. Maybe full body if you're a complete newbie with less than 4 months or so on your belt.
To add, you can do full body as an advanced lifter as well. Here's an example.

OP, you sound like a novice so just run Blaha's Ice Cream 5 x 5 until you struggle to get stronger week by week. Then switch to something like an Upper/Lower/Upper/Lower, PPLPPL, Upper/Lower/Push/Pull/Legs, or a sheiko based powerlifting split with extra body building accessories thrown in tbh.

Last edited:
Seems alright. I just do push ups and chin ups 3-5 days a week. I guess you could say i'm a beginner calistheniccel.

I'm just train my calisthenics three times week. One day push ups and dips, other day pull ups, chin ups and muscle ups, and the last day legs. In those three days I train my abs at least 5-10 minutes.

I'm just train my calisthenics three times week. One day push ups and dips, other day pull ups, chin ups and muscle ups, and the last day legs. In those three days I train my abs at least 5-10 minutes.
I love push ups,dips,pull ups and chin ups but calisthenics seems pretty hard to me and I think my body is not capable of that tbh I like heavy works like deadlift or overhead press more

I love push ups,dips,pull ups and chin ups but calisthenics seems pretty hard to me and I think my body is not capable of that tbh I like heavy works like deadlift or overhead press more
Every exercise can be achieved by constant training and progression excercises (for example push ups with knees, them normal push ups, then diamond push ups, then one arm push ups). I'm too high inhib to go to a gym, that's why I train my calisthenics at home, but I'm thinking of buying some free weights to improve my leg training.

Um squats.

Alot of them.

In all honesty OP:

Tuesday: Legs
Back Squat 10reps x 3 sets (light-moderate)
Front Squat 5reps x 3 sets (heavy)
Prone Leg curl
Leg Extensions
Calf raises

Wednesday: Push
Bench
DB Bench
CG Bench press
DB shoulder press
Tricep Dips
Tricep Push downs

Thursday: Pull
Deadlift
BB row
T-bar Row
Lat pull
pull up
chin up
bicep curl

Satuday: legs
5x5 squats
10x3 front squats
prone leg curl
leg extensions
(fuck leg presses - everyone does retarded range of movement)

Sunday: Push
bench
ohp
tris
farmers walk

I just do knuckle push ups, sit ups, planking, arm curls and punching concrete walls and steel