Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymcel Megathread

O

Oli Bomsa

Banned
-
Megathread to discuss your gym stats, progress, height, weight, bodyfat and/or gym adventures

I'm 190cm, 101kg, 14-15% bodyfat, today gym was closed but I spent an hour at the park doing pull-ups on the bar instead lol

Gym keeps me from killing my self honestly

How fucked up your face has to be, in order for you to be an incel at 190cm?

How fucked up your face has to be, in order for you to be an incel at 190cm?
Height means nothing without face, seriously. It's proven time and time again, tall lanky incels still remain incels and tall gymcels remain gymcels, if their face is fucked up.

All these things like height, race etc only matter around the Chadlite range, where you are kinda good looking but to score attraction you need those two bonus criteria, whereas Chad gets attraction wholly and instantly.

Make sense?

It's solely your facial bones. Nothing else counts.

Chad facial bones? You win virtually all women

Chadlite facial bones? You win a good amount of women, but only if you make up for lack of full Chadness with height and race

Below Chadlite facial bones? Vast majority of women will not be sexually interested whatsoever and will as absolute last resort settle for upper tier normie just so they don't feel lonely/betabux the poor fucker

I am Norwood 7 at age 23, massive 64cm skull, asymmetric everything on my face, small mouth and lips, receded jaw and chin and negative canthal tilt. A drooping face. Don't tell me height helps. It doesn't. I've faced as many or more rejections than veteran incels on this site. I know the cutting, visceral feeling of pain when you see discomfort and disgust in a girl's eyes when you make any kind of romantic indication to her. I know how it feels to be dismissed and rejected

It's solely your facial bones. Nothing else counts.
Seems to me, that there is always a height pre-requisite. So even if you have chadish face, if you are 150cm you are going to be an incel.
But it may be my own bias, due to being a subhuman manlet with a deformed face.

Seems to me, that there is always a height pre-requisite. So even if you have chadish face, if you are 150cm you are going to be an incel.
But it may be my own bias, due to being a subhuman manlet with a deformed face.

If you're 150cm but 10/10 face, you can still get any woman you want, at least for a one night stand. To get long term relationship, I agree you need to have height. Race however, doesn't ever matter for 9+/10 guys. Facial bones are facial bones.

5'4 and weighed in at 170 on Monday.
I bike 20 miles every morning and do 15 minutes of Stretching (yoga) before and after biking. In the evening I do about an hour of various work out routines.
Before someone calls me a cuck yoga helps prevent work out injuries.

5'4 and weighed in at 170 on Monday.
I bike 20 miles every morning and do 15 minutes of Stretching (yoga) before and after biking. In the evening I do about an hour of various work out routines.
Before someone calls me a cuck yoga helps prevent work out injuries.
Shit dude how's ur bodyfat? That's tank as fuck if ur low!

If you're 150cm but 10/10 face, you can still get any woman you want
You must be joking. All women require you to be atleast taller than they are. And usually want you to be ideally 180cm+.
And i have never seen a short man date a woman that is taller or even same height as him.
jfl look at all the sluts on dating sites telling to not contact if you are less than 6'

Shit dude how's ur bodyfat? That's tank as fuck if ur low!
I haven't checked my body fat in awhile but I recently discovered I am at a 30 inch waist, but my shirts are getting too tight around the shoulder area.

You must be joking. All women require you to be atleast taller than they are. And usually want you to be ideally 180cm+.
And i have never seen a short man date a woman that is taller or even same height as him.
jfl look at all the sluts on dating sites telling to not contact if you are less than 6'
Did u read what I said? **FOR A ONE NIGHT STAND**

If you're not stupidly short like a dwarf, women will still be willing to accept short man who is 10/10 face, hair and body. I don't know exactly how short a guy needs to be for girl to go wtf you look too weirdly small, but for 10/10 face you can be certain women will forgive a LOT
I haven't checked my body fat in awhile but I recently discovered I am at a 30 inch waist, but my shirts are getting too tight around the shoulder area.
Lol do u have six pack? Any kind of definition?

175cm and 170 lbs. probably 15-20% bf. My split is push, pull, legs+abs

This is how all gymcel threads turn out tbh.

>Megathread
Soyboy02

I wish my copes were productive.

:chad::chad:
Yea, I have really good body, it's hilariously contrasted to my ugly face tbh.

I genuinely see myself in the mirror and can't help but think "this is such a fucking waste of a body". I don't draw attention, because my face is anti-attention.

Yea, I have really good body, it's hilariously contrasted to my ugly face tbh.

I genuinely see myself in the mirror and can't help but think "this is such a fucking waste of a body". I don't draw attention, because my face is anti-attention.
Halloween is your best chance then, just get a mask that covers your face but shows your body. Draw the foid in and make her horny and hope that the horniness clouds her repulsion for your face.

Also, there's always a possibility that your ugly face is just a form of BDD, that's what I like to tell myself at least.

Halloween is your best chance then, just get a mask that covers your face but shows your body. Draw the foid in and make her horny and hope that the horniness clouds her repulsion for your face.

Also, there's always a possibility that your ugly face is just a form of BDD, that's what I like to tell myself at least.
Body dysmorphia? Isn't that hating a body part cos you think it's ugly when it's normal?

Bruh I don't ***think*** I'm bald, recessed jaw, negative tilt eyes and droopy face, I literally am those things irrespective of how I feel about it

Body dysmorphia? Isn't that hating a body part cos you think it's ugly when it's normal?

Bruh I don't ***think*** I'm bald, recessed jaw, negative tilt eyes and droopy face, I literally am those things irrespective of how I feel about it
I know you don't have it but I just like coping by thinking that I have body dysmorphia and I'm actually good-looking so I wrote about it.

Gymcel thread here or the other one?

Calisthenics 4LYFE. Fuck going to a mainstream gym

Calisthenics 4LYFE. Fuck going to a mainstream gym
This right here.

I wanted to write a reply on using your own body weight to lose weight and gain muscles. Plus how to eat healthier.
First, you dont have to spend money on a gym membership or exercise equipment.
If you are a poorcel or a recluse this works best for you.
YouTube is your friend.

For eating healthier just eliminate the unhealthy shit one item at a time. (Fatass alert)I use to drink a six pack of soda a day. I started replacing one can of soda with a bottle of flavor water. There are carbonate type flavor waters. Drink more water!!!!
Take small steady steps to changing.

This right here.

I wanted to write a reply on using your own body weight to lose weight and gain muscles. Plus how to eat healthier.
First, you dont have to spend money on a gym membership or exercise equipment.
If you are a poorcel or a recluse this works best for you.
YouTube is your friend.

For eating healthier just eliminate the unhealthy shit one item at a time. (Fatass alert)I use to drink a six pack of soda a day. I started replacing one can of soda with a bottle of flavor water. There are carbonate type flavor waters. Drink more water!!!!
Take small steady steps to changing.
True dat. I also hate dealing with normies and the shitty pop music at commercial gyms.

175.5cm, 79kg, BMI: 25-26, dunno body fat%

my goal is to cut to 75 before new year and then start my bulking up come mid january.

A good way to cut inches around your midsection is to suck in your stomach while walking. Imagine pulling your belly button back to you spine. Trying doing it in reps starting with one minute, building up to ten minutes at a time. Also walk tall with your back straight.
It sounds stupid but a lot if walking at home instructors recommend it and so did my physical therapist in the beginning.

What are the most important muscles to look big?
Shoulder?

What are the most important muscles to look big?
Shoulder?
Shoulder and triceps and you'll impress literally everyone. Big and defined shoulders and triceps is all that it takes to impress, but wide back certainly shows too