Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcel life

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
My gym is closed because of the crownvirus, so today I was doing crunches and Bulgarian squats with dumbbells... while listening to my upstairs foid neighbor getting fucked. She might as well have been laughing at me.

Chad getting HIS workout, none of that gay gym shit.

Wear headphones

Got my back destroyed while gymcelling. I was doing some fast pull-ups and ended up losing the grip and doing a scorpion. Now I can't workout more than twice a week or else I have severe back pain.
I won't see a doctor since it's useless to cure considered I'm killing myself in less than 2 years

buy a power rack, a bench, regular+ez bar, some weights and rubber stall mats and you'll never have to step inside a gym again

buy a power rack, a bench, regular+ez bar, some weights and rubber stall mats and you'll never have to step inside a gym again
I prefer the gym to working out at home even if I wanted to own 500lb of iron which I don't.

My gym is closed because of the crownvirus, so today I was doing crunches and Bulgarian squats with dumbbells... while listening to my upstairs foid neighbor getting fucked. She might as well have been laughing at me.
Go find a field dude and do max effort sprints. Insane growth and explosiveness, you also get some fresh air and get out the house.

I tried to doing some calisthenics one the pandemic started, quickly lost interest.