Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [Gymcel] I kinda miss lifting and not

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
It felt great being able to bench press 100kg with ease and doing 75kg overhead press, but then what's the point, I haven't benefited in any social way, wasn't able to go below like 17% body fat despite cutting 10kg and I got a stiff neck plus back pain because of poor form jfl, at least I got some good time hanging out with 40 plus people, we used to go at same time late night and they were cool

Gyms became completely commercialized and I dislike the gym culture, they have become infested with women in yoga pants and tight shorts exposing their butts to chads while taking up squat racks so they could lift 30kg, they claim it's to get a toned figure but they always look same because women are able to build little muscles naturally, to them it's more of a social experience and showing off like going to clubs or caffees, only one blonde girl who always dressed modestly, didn't wear makeup actually did proper lifts and her lifts were strong for a woman, you could see that she wasn't bullshitting and she was kinda cute ngl.

That being said I see how every zoomer is now going to gym by default because that's a bare minimum for todays attraction if you aren't a chad or nepo baby, it's a rat race out there, and some will go as far to take roids which cause many complications, whoever says they are lifting for themsevels is coping (unless they are competing)

Thank you for reading my pointless story

Last edited:
I will lift things, and then put them down, and then lift them again...

Thoughts on getting a home gym?

I like to train physically, I do it for pleasure

I only have one dumbbell but if I had a bench press I would use it

Calisthenics exercises are also very good.

But things are like that, when you have been training for a long time you start to wonder why you are doing all that in the first place if you are going to continue being the same guy who locks himself in his cave anyway.