Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over gymcel figures out it is over

but he doesnt even look that bad he is like 4-6/10

It's a tragedy to see older guys lost in the dating market. They'll probably never take the blackpill so they're left with feelings of self-blame and confusion as to why they can't succeed.

speech slur, balding, old
true, his looks arent good enough to compensate for that but he has decent jaw, ok eye area and good canthal tilt

It's a tragedy to see older guys lost in the dating market. They'll probably never take the blackpill so they're left with feelings of self-blame and confusion as to why they can't succeed.
A pity, but it would be worse with us.

This is sad. You can tell he's blue pilled. I'll never allow myself to become this...Fucking 40, man. I'll kill myself before I become what he has. Much better alternative.

Literally 1 second into the video it was clear it was over for him. He's shot, defeated.

This is sad. You can tell he's blue pilled. I'll never allow myself to become this...Fucking 40, man. I'll kill myself before I become what he has. Much better alternative.
I agree, very sad.

I hope I ER before 40. Pray for me to have the strength. ;-)

41 and never had a GF, inceltears would 100% blame his personality as the only reason

i remember this guy from bodybuilding.com. he was massively deformed and had countless genetic defects

He can not understand why...my God, it's really sad to see oldcels that were not blackpilled, I hope that when he understands he doesn't rope, being blackpilled at this age must be much hard to cope with the situation

poor guy. i hope he can find happiness. but i doubt it

God this is tragic to watch, i feel for him so much.
Also he looks decent for 41, and so fucking surprised he hasnt had a girlfriend.

I remember this guy, he is the epitome of gymcel, to be used as example.

Not any others who gymcelling actually worked for.

He should hook up with alphadestiny. I'm sure they will consumate mutual appreciation for each other's physiques

I dont get it at all, i know so many guys who look way way worse but have tons of girls and good social lives. It becomes more and more apparent we and these guys have mental issues.

He got over 8k views and comments from women who are ready to end his sufferings. On the other hand when a person like me makes a similar video, he hardly gets 2-3 views. This is the difference between an attention whore and a truly isolated snd depressed person.

He was very ugly for most of his life and has nothing going for him in terms of resources. I believe he's also short so there's no hope for a 40+ autistic manlet.

seems a nice guy.

he should just shower more.

41 and never had a GF, inceltears would 100% blame his personality as the only reason
This made me laugh (in a demented, resigned way).

Damn, it's about time.

He is on point about "skin hunger".. needing touch and intimacy..
it's brave of him to open up about this

be the shit or be nothign like i said multible times,
not even tattoes or tag neglace
its over

2k18 is thug tatto and moneygame, with a defined body ofc