Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymcel Cope

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

Man I bet Chris Bumstead sure wishes he was 5'7 :feelskek:

You won’t laugh anymore if you are in a prison cell with him

I'm a good goyim wagecuck I don't have to worry about prison :feelscomfy:
Just saying in any situation in which physical strength is needed, he will mog you since you probably can’t even lift a dumbbell properly

Just saying in any situation in which physical strength is needed, he will mog you since you probably can’t even lift a dumbbell properly
And anyone 6ft will mog him

That dull brute has no chance of surviving an encounter with firearms. Simple.

Muscle is worthless.

If you think, height has anything to do with strength, then my condolences for your brain

If James Andrew Knott approached me violently, I'm legally able to shoot him to death. If Kenneth Bosanac or Brandon Bosanac approached me violently, I'm legally able to shoot them to death, although the second is apparently mentally-defective. James is able to perform simple carpentry with his hands. I can use my hand to wield a pistol. Simple.

LMAO Your height(bones) determine how much muscle you can put on dude
You dumb fuck. Did TikTok told you that? Come with a serious source or don’t waste my time, you tallfag coper

No, they aren’t, i am way stronger than my tallfag friends, they even ask me for fighting advices

Advice:

Slam your fist on a table several times. Then, push someone to the ground and wrestle with them violently. Stop when you are exhausted.

You dumb fuck. Did TikTok told you that? Come with a serious source or don’t waste my time, you tallfag coper
Serious source? What the fuck do you think the muscle hangs on? Your skin?

Low IQcel
Awww your little ego is hurt, isn’t it?

Bild.jpeg

Serious source? What the fuck do you think the muscle hangs on? Your skin?
Huh? You said, that the strength of your muscles is determined by the size of your bones.

Do I need to remind you of what you said now?