Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymcel cope

I hope he has BBC or its over for him ngl

I am currently gymmaxxing and moneymaxxing. But the reasons are to mentally bully all people who made me to this place where I am now. It's for sure cope, but if it works it works I guess

I am currently gymmaxxing and moneymaxxing. But the reasons are to mentally bully all people who made me to this place where I am now. It's for sure cope, but if it works it works I guess
It's cope unless you make it big (in moneymaxxing) or you're tall af with a big frame (for gymmaxxing)

But try to enjoy the process as much as possible

It's cope unless you make it big (in moneymaxxing) or you're tall af with a big frame (for gymmaxxing)

But try to enjoy the process as much as possible
I am on Econometry and CS university, after gaining enough money and learning stuff enough I am able to count the risk of investing. It can actually go big in terms of money and with that I can do many things to rip society from the inside

inb4 snap city

Oh gawd. I don't have the heart to say what I'm thinking. But, hey, if that flavor of CBT keeps him from staring into the abyss, more power to him.

I am on Econometry and CS university, after gaining enough money and learning stuff enough I am able to count the risk of investing. It can actually go big in terms of money and with that I can do many things to rip society from the inside
Just hope society doesn't collapse before you make it

I know that in theory you can prevent back injuries with proper form, but that exercise still seems dangerous to me.
I hope he has BBC or its over for him ngl
If he had he wouldn't be doing that shit.

You know it’s over when you cope with „Not everything is about girls“

you made the only move you can make in this pathetic world mog or be mogged by design

walking by a gym is the saddest shit ever

I see so many subhumans coping hard, getting mogged by skinny pretty boys with half their weight

Narrow sumo stance? Over for him.

walking by a gym is the saddest shit ever

I see so many subhumans coping hard, getting mogged by skinny pretty boys with half their weight
You think that's sad, how about one of those pretty boys bringing his girlfriend to watch him work out? And you lift 3x as much as him and your forearm is thicker than his thigh but she only looks at him.

ngl i fele like his only option as a blackcel is to thugmaxx

You think that's sad, how about one of those pretty boys bringing his girlfriend to watch him work out? And you lift 3x as much as him and your forearm is thicker than his thigh but she only looks at him.
brutal af :feelscry:

Brutal

Those screams are just his final calls of desperation to soyciety before goes home and eats rat poison flavoured Koolaid

Didn't complete either of the reps. Needs to puff his chest up and roll his shoulders back for full range of motion.