Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Gymcel asks IT for advice: "Just keep playing bass bro" - Bonus: Tallfag in denial

What's even the point of playing the bass if you don't have a band around you?

"Just wait 5 more years, bro"

They seem to ignore that your dating life only gets worse as you get older

just keep denying reality while your life is shit, bro

I don't understand what world these cucks live in.

"you’re gonna be chillin with your beloved girl on a couch, scrolling some memories on the phone, and you’ll run into this post and laugh at how insecure you used to be.

You go, bro!"

So cringe how redditors type lmao.

"I had an improvement in self-esteem, went to the gym, learned to play bass, met amazing books and music, started watching an anime that entertains me, and I was much better with myself."
Cope.

How to get the incel negativity out of your head?
RENT
FREE

Normies genuinely think your attractiveness to women skyrockets the moment you pick up the guitar.

90% of social media is toxic and does not translate into real world solutions. If you find yourself succumbing to the “black pill” logic (I’m still not entirely sure what that is), stop reading things that make you feel worse about yourself, log off, and seek help from a professional.

Ok.

I like how they start with:
90% of social media is toxic and does not translate into real world solutions.
It's akin to the people that start with: "I'm not racist but...."

They're clearly lying to themselves.

If you find yourself succumbing to the “black pill” logic (I’m still not entirely sure what that is)
Ah, more coping.
IT knows fully well what the blackpill logic is, they're trying to downplay the authenticity of it, with their "smartass" remarks.
Bluepill logic however is a juxtaposition - just thought I'd throw that out there.

stop reading things that make you feel worse about yourself, log off, and seek help from a professional.

Ah the solution to any problem on reddit.
Your dying? Therapy/Professional.
You're poor? Therapy/Professional.
Have a boo-boo? Therapy/Professional.
Couple had an argument like any other fucking couple? Therapy/Professional.
You car tire is flat? Therapy/Professional.
You failed a test? Therapy/Professional.

It's pathetic. Take ownership of your problems and realise that nobody gives a fuck about you.
Why the hell should anyone talk to another human being, just because they went to Uni and got a degree?
Are they meant to be above me or something?

Similar thing to the religious people that suggest to me I go see a pastor. Why should I go see another sinner just because he went to a bible school?

They can't even dismiss reality, so they send you to a medical professional to give you pills to numb you from the truth.
I might actually go to these "therapists" with NUMEROUS blackpill studies and record the encounter. I'd like to see IT's response.
Normies genuinely think your attractiveness to women skyrockets the moment you pick up the guitar.

"you’re gonna be chillin with your beloved girl on a couch, scrolling some memories on the phone, and you’ll run into this post and laugh at how insecure you used to be.

You go, bro!"

So cringe how redditors type lmao.

It is also quite astounding how delusional they are. Do they really believe in this?

I physically cringe at their idiotic remarks/"advice". What a laughing stock that place is...

I might actually go to these "therapists" with NUMEROUS blackpill studies and record the encounter. I'd like to see IT's response.
Based. That thread would be epic. I'd love to hear what happened.

Ok.

I like how they start with:

It's akin to the people that start with: "I'm not racist but...."

They're clearly lying to themselves.

Ah, more coping.
IT knows fully well what the blackpill logic is, they're trying to downplay the authenticity of it, with their "smartass" remarks.
Bluepill logic however is a juxtaposition - just thought I'd throw that out there.

Ah the solution to any problem on reddit.
Your dying? Therapy/Professional.
You're poor? Therapy/Professional.
Have a boo-boo? Therapy/Professional.
Couple had an argument like any other fucking couple? Therapy/Professional.
You car tire is flat? Therapy/Professional.
You failed a test? Therapy/Professional.

It's pathetic. Take ownership of your problems and realise that nobody gives a fuck about you.
Why the hell should anyone talk to another human being, just because they went to Uni and got a degree?
Are they meant to be above me or something?

Similar thing to the religious people that suggest to me I go see a pastor. Why should I go see another sinner just because he went to a bible school?

They can't even dismiss reality, so they send you to a medical professional to give you pills to numb you from the truth.
High iq post. :yes:

Play bass and write songs about your frustration and pain. Works for me.

The problem Is that for many bluepilled people being attractive for the opposite sex defines your value as a person since it Is something you can control. If they became blackpilled and understood that it's just about looks, at least they would not demonize our category.
The problem Is that through admitting our inceldom they admit also their betabuxxing, that's why mamy people just deny inceldom.

"You have no reason to be an incel"
Yeah, because we choose to be incel. Morons.

Copemania
Only if you become successful from it. They always leave that part out.

Bluepillers: 30

Once again, "gym" allracts bluepillers like a UV bug zapper attracts flies. Why? Is a large chunk of our bluepilled following actually redpilled? (I realize I'm splitting hairs here. :redpill: = :bluepill: )

"Just wait 5 more years, bro"

They seem to ignore that your dating life only gets worse as you get older
Bluepillers: 30

Once again, "gym" allracts bluepillers like a UV bug zapper attracts flies. Why? Is a large chunk of our bluepilled following actually redpilled? (I realize I'm splitting hairs here. :redpill: = :bluepill: )

The fucking guitar/bass meme is the worst. I play both since i was 16 and I'm still here. I still remember when we had this student concert (don't know how to call it) in hs and i was the only bass in the entire school. They preferred to play without bass destroying everyone's ears basically than to let an ugly guy play even tho i was more than qualified for what i had to do

Copemania

Only if you become successful from it. They always leave that part out.
You don't even need to be successful, just be good and get praised by listeners, and not be a sub4male :feelskek:

And one more thing. 5 years from now, you’re gonna be chillin with your beloved girl on a couch, scrolling some memories on the phone, and you’ll run into this post and laugh at how insecure you used to be.

You go, bro!
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Just magically become a Chad bro

And one more thing. 5 years from now, you’re gonna be chillin with your beloved girl on a couch, scrolling some memories on the phone, and you’ll run into this post and laugh at how insecure you used to be.

I hope he comes back after 5 years of pointless self-improvement to tell that user to go fuck himself

The virgin self improver self improvement is a meme

he's browsing this sub right now