Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Gymaxxed exmil Short King, builds IRL Stone Castle in Wales. (&gov tells him to tear it down!)

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
you can hear the deep sadness in his voice over his life. his copes kept him going...

his main cope was similar - yet far better than mine - in that he built stone buildings in the woods! instead of just making giant plastic (passive solar heated) tents, like I did.

I hardly ever used any fires - stealth reasons - and he used a lot of fires! big ones!!!

the only thing I didn't like was seeing a bro using a gdmf Fisker's Axe! (brutal cringe!)

basically, dude goes from being a lonely woods hermit - like I was - to being a respected member of a community! (something I'll never be);;;

ofc, he was exmil and had FAM, and was musclemaxxed.. from all the rocks and trees he hauled around the woods...

38 minutes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2bXeAiafJE

gigabased. of course the jews couldn't allow it for long though.

Blackpill fortress had to be taken down by soyciety and jew lords

They can't tax it or turn into ANOTHER apartment complex
Hey! @dick0nhead are you related to...
Cunthead

Now he needs to start building balistas to defend against the fed niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6