Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Gym today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Injected 200mg of Testosterone and went to the gym. Had a good workout but holy crap there were Stacy’s and giga Stacys everywhere. Front desk girl was like a 9, although wearing a lb of makeup. Then saw another giga Stacy on the gym floor. She actually rudely walked in front of me as if she didn’t see me, not sure what that was about. It’s over. But felt good to lift again

Injected 200mg of Testosterone
Shits gonna rot your body
Soon the place where you're injecting T will start rotting and they will have to amputate it

Ill homegymax later

Went to gym again. Worked biceps and back but had to stop back early because I tweaked my lower back. (I have a fucked up lowe back, so nothing new). Makes it easier to eat clean when gyms are open and I can get a good workout. Was full of eye candy, but Chad only of course.

i should hop on steroids

Went to gym again. Worked biceps and back but had to stop back early because I tweaked my lower back. (I have a fucked up lowe back, so nothing new). Makes it easier to eat clean when gyms are open and I can get a good workout. Was full of eye candy, but Chad only of course.
I see