Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gym maxxing at home?

vuisean

vuisean

5'6 social retard
Any good workouts that can be done at home in the aircon? It's been a hot summer in Australia so i've been inside for months and i'm getting fatter, also don't want to go see all the Chads or spend money i don't have on the gym. Would like to actually put on some muscle this year, finally starting Uni and want to look less shit.

Im interested in this too. I dont want to go to a sweaty public place where id be laugheda at

I'll do that this year when my gym suscription ends

Do some running outside at 2am. No chads or normies to bother you and its free of charge

Push ups, squats, buy some dumbbells if u can

Gymmaxxing at home is my dream. I can't go to gym irl I would just be laughed at

The gym is the place where I laugh at people. Also you won't get strong with calistenics only so buy some dumbbells and barbell along with meat rice and testosterone.

The gym is the place where I laugh at people. Also you won't get strong with calistenics only so buy some dumbbells and barbell along with meat rice and testosterone.
Never heard of meat rice, I'll look into it. I've got some dumbbells so I'll start with them and sit ups or push ups or something.

you can build a platform with some cheap mdf and horse/rubber mats for under 100. make a ghetto squat stand with 2x4s, concrete buckets, and squat like mark rippletoads until you get t-rex legs and gomad bloatmaxx to 300lbs. gl
Every gymcel will die in this setup because they're too scared to low inhib maxxx at 24 hour fatness. see you at the four plate club niggas.

Benchsafe

Last edited:
An extreme poverty-tier homegymcel can get away with a pullup bar, a dip station, a backpack, and rocks. The first two things can be found in most parks. You can even work legs decently well if you're not afraid of single-leg movements.

Losing body fat is pretty much all diet, so if you're worried about that, you have to look at your diet. Weightlifting burns hardly any calories in the short term.

From my experience, the real gym is miles better than home made self conditiong IN TERMS OF weightlifting

But if you want to lose some fat instead, you could do the job with the stuff mentioned by @KingOfRome combined with diet.

An extreme poverty-tier homegymcel can get away with a pullup bar, a dip station, a backpack, and rocks. The first two things can be found in most parks.

You can also exploit a children's playground for that.

marathon sex with Stacy :feelsthink:

Never heard of meat rice, I'll look into it. I've got some dumbbells so I'll start with them and sit ups or push ups or something.
Meat AND rice. Unless your Ethiopian you know what it is and probably have it in your fridge. Just eat more of it to get results.

Exercises you can do with dumbells:

Side lateral raises for shoulders, dumbell rows for back, laying Flyes for chest, lunges...

Getting huge is overrated. If anything it will hurt you, as bloating kills your facial attractiveness. Use calisthenics to burn enough calories and build just enough muscles to passively burn calories. You won't be huge, but you will have a lean face.