Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gym is such a normie thing

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

I'M SO SMART THAT I'M STUPID
★★★★★
how some of you bastards can go to gym? watching some stacys to prepare for chads cock and how some ogres push 200kg on the bench press.
meanwhile with my truecel body can bench like some of the girls to it there.
"JUST GO TO GYM BRO":chad:
I had a membership in one gym a few years ago and I couldn't stand it to be mogged always. everywhere I go I was the weakest, the ugliest, the most stupid...really how some of you can do this as "truecels"?
After a month I stopped going there...but I paid for a whole year...

All gymcels are sexhavers theory.

Some people do not give a fuck.
your coping. if your really ugly you wouldn't stand it to be always around people. thats why truecels break up school really fast, they hate going to a full room of people and being mogged 9 hours a day

literally everything you do will feel better if you go jim

I workout at home; I have that ww1 bunker cellar vampire lair with webs, dust, spiders, bats, and rats. My bench is squeaking and looks like it wasn't used in years; all that radon that shoots through my body gives me more power to reach even greater heights. The propane gas cylinder that we are hording are a bit annoying, but so far I haven't dropped my weights on it.

So anyway what im saying is workout at home, when you start your own bodyweight will be enough anyway

I go either early morning or very fucking late at night normally boomers are rhere so i dont really get mogged fortunately and plus the gym is empty most of the time if im there