Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gym is one of my best copes

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Mythic
I’m a skinny guy and gymmaxx to appear more normal. I was always bullied for being skinny before I started gym. When I started gym I couldn’t do one pull up 2 years ago. Today on my first set, I got 10 clean body weight pull ups in a row. I really was expecting to be much weaker since I hadn’t went in over a week. Shit feels so good to be doing alright at some lifts despite my horrible body proportions and skinny ectomorph build. I can never quit gym or the bullying will start again. At least I have a bit of extra strength in case I ever need it. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should. It even helps my sleep a little. I hadn’t went in a few days and was straight up rotting, but it felt so good to go again. I’m still skinny, but look quite a bit better than before. Wish I didn’t have a trash fast metabolism though that stops me from gaining a decent amount of weight

I mostly do laps outside and don't go inside the gym that much

Gymaxxing will only work for me after trr.

I am a yoga brocel and its a good cope for me

I wish I could take steroids. I’m just afraid of getting caught or losing my natural testosterone production
Only take steroids if you intend to bodybuild competitively or make a living off it as a social media influencer imo

Planet Fitness is raising their monthly fee to $15 a month… thanks Biden.

bro same skinny and dont get treated well by normscums im 50kg at 5'9 i can gain weight normally but i have been abusing drugs non stop for last 2 years and go 2-3 days without a meal

I am an ectomorph at a manlet height:feelsrope:

Only take steroids if you intend to bodybuild competitively or make a living off it as a social media influencer imo
I pretty much agree. I'm not planning to do either, so the downsides of steroids would probably outweigh the benefits. I just hate being so skinny though

I’m a skinny guy and gymmaxx to appear more normal. I was always bullied for being skinny before I started gym. When I started gym I couldn’t do one pull up 2 years ago. Today on my first set, I got 10 clean body weight pull ups in a row. I really was expecting to be much weaker since I hadn’t went in over a week. Shit feels so good to be doing alright at some lifts despite my horrible body proportions and skinny ectomorph build. I can never quit gym or the bullying will start again. At least I have a bit of extra strength in case I ever need it. If you haven’t tried it yet, you should. It even helps my sleep a little. I hadn’t went in a few days and was straight up rotting, but it felt so good to go again. I’m still skinny, but look quite a bit better than before. Wish I didn’t have a trash fast metabolism though that stops me from gaining a decent amount of weight
I’m in the same boat. It doesn’t help that I have subhuman bottom 5% of male population frame measurements but seeing how far I’ve come motivates me to keep going, even if it doesn’t impress anyone in particular.

Eat a lot of meat(find good sources) and animal organs or try to even go hunting and fishing instead of shortening your lifespan in the gym together with the other slaves

I’m in the same boat. It doesn’t help that I have subhuman bottom 5% of male population frame measurements but seeing how far I’ve come motivates me to keep going, even if it doesn’t impress anyone in particular.
Yeah, people like us will never look super jacked and big because of our bad genetics, but at least we can improve and look stronger than we used to

Yeah, people like us will never look super jacked and big because of our bad genetics, but at least we can improve and look stronger than we used to
cant you get big just by eating a lot and putting on a lot of weight tho? im doing that rn, i plan on being 85kgs come 2024 it is my divine mission to weightmaxx and escape my genetically imposed PRISON

cant you get big just by eating a lot and putting on a lot of weight tho? im doing that rn, i plan on being 85kgs come 2024 it is my divine mission to weightmaxx and escape my genetically imposed PRISON
Only works if you don't have a stupidly fast metabolism. I eat 4,000+ calories a day already which is way above what most 200 pound guys would ever need to eat, and I'm only 155 pounds. I'd have to be eating 6,000 calories a day to actually get big and it's simply not possible for me to eat that much continually. Even 4,000 calories a day is a ridiculous amount to have to eat.

cant you get big just by eating a lot and putting on a lot of weight tho?
Your bone width (i.e. your frame) determines how much muscle you can put on. Also having a fast metabolism is a death sentence.

Your bone width (i.e. your frame) determines how much muscle you can put on. Also having a fast metabolism is a death sentence.
Exactly. Narrow clavicles means you will never look big. Fast metabolism is a curse too

Give @VideoGameCoper some months so he can join our crusade ;)
I really ought to try a MMA gym. I know it would feel good to actually know how to fight instead of just getting stronger on lifts. I just have such social anxiety about joining. Even in my current state, I bet I could take on any ITfag.

Only 15 bucks? Here in Spain is about 40 euros.
Fuck Joe Biden

Thanks Biden

Agreed. The price of car stuff for my muscle car and for yard maintenance uter’s for our cabin is also out of control. I’m sick of this inflation and it’s making me broke
Hopefully, Inflation Joe will be voted out soon, if he and Blow'mala don't steal the election again.