Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Gym Fuel] New bench press PR!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
New bench press pr of 65 kgs with 10 reps giga life fuel for me ngl. Gymcelling is a great cope tbh.

I have been doing it for a year and didn't really noticeable progressed.

I only train for a few months now cant expect to do 200kgs as a beginner can you?
It's okay for 3-4 months if you started out really skinny. Otherwise, you need to try harder.
Don't you think 70 KG for 172 cm is enough?
I doubt your bf% is less than 15% in that case. Cut off about 5kg, then eat more. Or just skip the cut if you don't mind bloatmaxxing.

lifting is cope

t. liftcel

It's okay for 3-4 months if you started out really skinny. Otherwise, you need to try harder.
cope. I know guys that started with only the bar so 20kgs. And I have never seen anybody at my gym that benches more than 140kgs.

cope. I know guys that started with only the bar so 20kgs. And I have never seen anybody at my gym that benches more than 140kgs.
Just admit you have a below-average starting point. There's nothing wrong with that. Bulimia made me so weak at one point, I could barely do 5 bodyweight pushups, and had to build my way back up as I recovered from that embarrassing eating disorder.

Just admit you have a below-average starting point. There's nothing wrong with that. Bulimia made me so weak at one point, I could barely do 5 bodyweight pushups, and had to build my way back up as I recovered from that embarrassing eating disorder.
I'm stronger than all the guys in my class bro and I dont know many people that can bench even 80kgs.
I could do 45 push ups before I started training.

I'm stronger than all the guys in my class bro and I dont know many people that can bench even 80kgs.

I could do 45 push ups before I started training.
Okay so you're a skinny kid. That's fine. Though your username isn't fitting at all no offense.
And even I can bench 80 kgs as a DYEL who doesn't bench. Anyone can do it with 8-12 months of consistent training.

Last edited:
Okay so you're a skinny kid. That's fine. Though your username isn't fitting at all no offense.
And even I can bench 80 kgs as a DYEL who doesn't bench. Anyone can do it with 8-12 months of consistent training.
Do you think that you could beat him in a fight

Do you think that you could beat him in a fight
Yeah probably. Though, I have a bit of martial arts practice and some irl fighting experience under my belt. Lifting cast iron plates and driving your fist through a person's face are two different things.

I only train for like 6 months now and the first 3 months I didnt do bench or deadlidts only machine. And no I aint skinny I'm 85 kgs bw and 6ft tall.
Yeah probably. Though, I have a bit of martial arts practice and some irl fighting experience under my belt. Lifting cast iron plates and driving your fist through a person's face are two different things.
I did some kickboxing and judo when I was younger and I only had few street fights but I won all of them.

I only train for like 6 months now and the first 3 months I didnt do bench or deadlidts only machine. And no I aint skinny I'm 85 kgs bw and 6ft tall.

I did some kickboxing and judo when I was younger and I only had few street fights but I won all of them.
Ah so borderline overweight. Like skinnyfat. Your 65 kg bench will be more impressive if you cut about 10kg off your frame. You'll look better, too.

Ah so borderline overweight. Like skinnyfat. Your 65 kg bench will be more impressive if you cut about 10kg off your frame. You'll look better, too.
Yeah I might do some cut but nothing to big because I dont want to be a skinnycel (I was very skinny as a child)

Yeah I might do some cut but nothing to big because I dont want to be a skinnycel (I was very skinny as a child)
You might want to scale your bulk back a bit if you're not interested in cutting right away. When you bulk past 20% body fat, you start running into insulin sensitivity issues that cause you to get even fatter while building less muscle.

You might want to scale your bulk back a bit if you're not interested in cutting right away. When you bulk past 20% body fat, you start running into insulin sensitivity issues that cause you to get even fatter while building less muscle.
I'm not at 20% bf more like between 16-18%

I'm not at 20% bf more like between 16-18%
Still pretty deep in the danger zone even if you're not underestimating. You can afford to gain maybe 3% more until you go from "a bit fluffy" to "will die of a heart attack at 45".