Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gym foids make me so fucking hard

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
I cant stand this shit anymore

Even in winter these whores have to walk around with their skin tight pants shaking their tight asses in front of my face

Fuck fuck fuckr cufmc fuckr FFUCK FDUUUCCK

Show them your personality.

i hate when a very visible ass is in my physical presence, and i cant touch it

they will freeze to death in hopes of attracting a chad but relieving an incel is too much

i hate when a very visible ass is in my physical presence, and i cant touch it

they will freeze to death in hopes of attracting a chad but relieving an incel is too much
It would only take us a few seconds

Even a dry hump is enough

But no thats too much to ask

Listen to some relaxing music to distract yourself

Film them and post it here for our fapping pleasure. They need to know there will be consequences for them going out dressed like whores.

Film them and post it here for our fapping pleasure. They need to know there will be consequences for them going out dressed like whores.
Too high inhib tbh

Too high inhib tbh
There's probably little gopro cams you can use. Then if you get caught you can say it's for your youtube fitness channel.

There's probably little gopro cams you can use. Then if you get caught you can say it's for your youtube fitness channel.
Why you so insistent nigga

You looking to dox meh?

FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT FILM IT

Lucky I don't have foids in my gym ohh

Gym Foids make me so fucking Angry

Yeah i get angry too. I hate the fact that foids gymcel now. I cant go anywhere without these whores sticking their asses out.
All they do is squats to show of their ass like smug fucking cunts. GAS ALL OF THEM

And chad gets to has sex with them under the covers, jfl at this life.

Gym is torture but a good way to stay healthy

I listen to angry music during my workout
to channel my hate:feelsree:

that shit is [rapefuel]