Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL gym doesn't make any sense

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
Just fucking lol at lifting objects and putting them down couple of hours a week, nothing more alpha than this right? :lul: absolutely worst case of being cucked by nature itself.

Be honest there's no argument in favor of gym.
Women prefer genetic natural traits.
Bodywise the things that matter are practically unchangeable, like height, clavicles length and position, neck vertical lenght, waist and hips length, ribcage, bone girth etc... you can't compensate your bone structure with muscles.
You don't need gym in order to achieve fitness aka low body fat, you can literally stop eating or do a diet, just don't be an american fat pig. You don't need to be muscular to defend yourself, if no guns then just buy a knife or brass knuckles and learn fighting skills.
If you're short and start gymcelling then you're going to look like a joke.

The dimorphic look that some males dream of isn't even realistic, not only bones as the most important factor, but if you look at the historic of bodybuilders like Jeff Seid and David Laid they both started to lift weight at young age which make it seems like they achieved insane impressionable results, but since they were in puberty where occurs major changes in bone structure and muscular mass if you're not starved, means that most of their gains are results of their own puberty and they also use testosterone injections, so they're not only genetically gifted, but they also use steroids, what a joke.
Keep in mind that you're also going to waste a lot of money with supplements, gym membership, food etc...

From the time you are born to around the time you turn 30, your muscles grow larger and stronger. But at some point in your 30s, you start to lose muscle mass and function. The cause is age-related sarcopenia or sarcopenia with aging.

Physically inactive people can lose as much as 3% to 5% of their muscle mass each decade after age 30.

There is an important correlation between inactivity and losses of muscle mass and strength, this suggests that physical activity should be a protective factor for the prevention but also the management of sarcopenia.

Last edited:
You gym to bully people, not to look better for foids. Stop coping

Physically inactive people can lose as much as 3% to 5% of their muscle mass each decade after age 30.

If gymcelling is already a joke on its own then imagine lifting past your prime jfl

Do you know what is physically inactive right? exercise isn't equals lifting objects lol

It's just the lowest effort "sport" people with no will to live can do hoping that it can turn useful in hypothetical fights with humans

If gymcelling is already a joke on its own then imagine lifting past your prime jfl

Do you know what is physically inactive right? exercise isn't equals lifting objects lol
Do you know what skeletal muscle is?

edc307490e76c4fd45f961f56b91e872.jpg

Oh wow, would you look at that. It just so happens that lifting objects targets and specifically trains skeletal muscle. Who would have thought.

Perhaps it could be beneficial to lift heavy objects to slow down sarcopenia. I dunno, just a crazy theory.

Or we could cope, be lazy, and shit on other people who do it.

Just fucking lol at lifting objects and putting them down couple of hours a week, nothing more alpha than this right? :lul: absolutely worst case of being cucked by nature itself.

Bodywise the things that matter are practically unchangeable, like height, clavicles length and position, neck vertical lenght, waist and hips length, ribcage, bone girth etc... you can't compensate your bone structure with muscles.
You don't need gym in order to achieve fitness aka low body fat, you can literally stop eating or do a diet, just don't be an american fat pig. You don't need to be muscular to defend yourself, if no guns then just buy a knife or brass knuckles and learn fighting skills.

The dimorphic look that some males dream of isn't even realistic, not only bones as the most important factor, but if you look at the historic of bodybuilders like Jeff Seid and David Laid they both started to lift weight at young age which make it seems like they achieved insane impressionable results, but since they were in puberty where occurs major changes in bone structure and muscular mass if you're not starved, means that most of their gains are results of their own puberty and they also use testosterone injections, so they're not only genetically gifted, but they also use steroids, what a joke.
Keep in mind that you're also going to waste a lot of money with supplements, gym membership, food etc...
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Gymmaxxing is good for sedentary people to fight muscle atrophy and improve overall health. If someone does it for foids then it's useless.

Gymmaxxing is good for sedentary people to fight muscle atrophy and improve overall health. If someone does it for foids then it's useless.
No way man, its cope. Everyone who does it is wasting their time.

I say so, because i know better than the people who do it, and i'm above them.

Also im not lazy

Oh wow, would you look at that. It just so happens that lifting objects targets and specifically trains skeletal muscle. Who would have thought.

Perhaps it could be beneficial to lift heavy objects to slow down sarcopenia. I dunno, just a crazy theory.

Tired of these fatcels and lazycels trying to justify their lifestyle and insulting gymcels for having a healthy cope.

Tired of these fatcels and lazycels trying to justify their lifestyle and insulting gymcels for having a healthy cope.
I don't even have a beef with OP.

Im also tired of the "gym maxxing is cope and a waste of time giggle"

If you dont like lifting then dont. Why shit on other people that are doing something thats healthy and beneficial?

Being a 150lbs twink isn't attractive to women. If you're 6'5 and have a good face then you'll still slay. However, if you're like most of the population then gymcelling will greatly improve your chances of slaying.

You gym to bully people
Stop coping

JFL the irony, pick one dude

Your life is shit so "bullying people" is just a cope you cling too, but gym is a waste of time, anybody you "bully" can just gather up some friends (those things you probably are in short supply of) and gang up and beat you

Gymcellers will always both confuse and amuse me, it is not only a waste of time, but on top of that its painful. Its literally someone wasting time torturing themselves for no reason

If we lived in war torn times it would makes sense, but in these times survivability has more to do with resources than physical strength

Men should spend more time trying to build wealth than build muscle mass if they actually want an enjoyable life (that goes double, no, triple for incels)

Last edited:
Exercise releases endorphins, makes you stronger and healthier, how is that ‘cope’ or ‘waste of time’??

gymcelling as in trying to pump up more mass to attract women is cope. But being fit to stay healthy ESPECIALLY as a man isn't. Ironically if we talk about physiology women can allow themselves to sit before the pc all day but dont do that, whereas men can't and yet they do.

Your life is shit so "bullying people" is just a cope you cling too, but gym is a waste of time, anybody you "bully" can just gather up some friends (those things you probably are in short supply of) and gang up and beat you

Gymcellers will always both confuse and amuse me, it is not only a waste of time, but on top of that its painful. Its literally someone wasting time torturing themselves for no reason

If we lived in war torn times it would makes sense, but in these times survivability has more to do with resources than physical strength

Men should spend more time trying to build wealth than build muscle mass if they actually want an enjoyable life (that goes double, no triple for incels)
He’s coping because he says he doesn’t see any good coming out of going to the gym. So I told him stop and told him what it’s good for.

Also, most conflicts don’t go down like that. Most people don’t have friends who will just be ok with jumping a random dude who beat his ass. (Don’t bring up any anecdotal’s). Most confrontations happen randomly and things just pop off, and once it ends it’s resolved. Having more strength will give you an advantage. Skill is important too.

Also, most conflicts don’t go down like that. Most people don’t have friends who will just be ok with jumping a random dude who beat his ass

Yeah and do most people just take the beating from a random dude or do they call the police and have you arrested?.............. :feelskek: exactly (it goes both ways)

Oh and "Don’t bring up any anecdotal’s"

JFL at you speaking as if letting some random guy beat you is the norm, you'll definitely get the cops called on you, and if they don't call the cops its because they want to "handle it on their own" (hence my point about them getting their friends and coming after you)

Exercise releases endorphins, makes you stronger and healthier, how is that ‘cope’ or ‘waste of time’??
Cause you will still be lonely and spending most of your day in your room maby

You're heavily exaggerating your claims

"With aging a progressive loss of skeletal muscle mass and strength is observed, a condition termed sarcopenia. On average, aging individuals lose muscle mass at a rate of 1-2% per year past the age of 50".

>50s
>1-2% of muscle loss

You actually need to be strong as an incel, because unlike normies you have no one if something happen.

Life isn't an action movie, and what do you even mean by this?

If something life threatening happens you'll likely die before anyone can help you regardless of whether or nor you "have no one" so it doesn't make a difference

Also being fit has a lot more to do with survivability than being buff (which is the only use of a gym)

I'd much rather be the guy who can outlast and outrun a criminal and quickly scale a wall, that a stocky slow guy who could probably take him on one on one in a physical fight

We don't live in the world of physical fights anymore, you'll be shot, or stabbed, or ganged up on by multiple guys, etc

Being buff is literally useless unless it helps you at your job which requires a lot of heavy lifting (or you are a police officer or soldier)
Gym is a good and healthy cope, but the reward you get for the amount of effort you put in is not worth it imo.

This

You're heavily exaggerating your claims

"With aging a progressive loss of skeletal muscle mass and strength is observed, a condition termed sarcopenia. On average, aging individuals lose muscle mass at a rate of 1-2% per year past the age of 50".

>50s
>1-2% of muscle loss
You BEGIN to lose muscle mass past 30.

Pointing out that you lose 1/2% per year at age 50 means absolutely nothing. In fact it furthers my point.

The article doesn't state you begin to lose muscle mass AT age 50. That would be incorrect from a biological standpoint period. It merely states how much you lose PAST age 50, meaning my point still stands.

Nothing was exaggerated. Keep trying to find excuses to be lazy. You're only hurting yourself

Age-related muscle loss, called sarcopenia, is a natural part of aging. After age 30, you begin to lose as much as 3% to 5% per decade. Most men will lose about 30% of their muscle mass during their lifetimes.

Less muscle means greater weakness and less mobility, both of which may increase your risk of falls and fractures

Older men can indeed increase muscle mass lost as a consequence of aging," says Dr. Thomas W. Storer, director of the exercise physiology and physical function lab at Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women's Hospital. "It takes work, dedication, and a plan, but it is never too late to rebuild muscle and maintain it."

Happy lifting.

Last edited:
Yeah and do most people just take the beating from a random dude or do they call the police and have you arrested?.............. :feelskek: exactly (it goes both ways)

Oh and "Don’t bring up any anecdotal’s"

JFL at you speaking as if letting some random guy beat you is the norm, you'll definitely get the cops called on you, and if they don't call the cops its because they want to "handle it on their own" (hence my point about them getting their friends and coming after you)
What? I’m not saying to go around and randomly beat peoples ass. When I say bully, I’m mostly referring to intimidation. The muscles are mostly to get your way through “will” when I say bully. I’m not trying to go to prison for randomly laying my hands on people. If it’s self defense ABSOLUTELY destroy them though.

But if I’m being honest, there are definitely situations where you can physically bully someone and get away with it without any repercussions. Lots of guys won’t call the cops because they don’t want to seem like they got their ass beat and had to call for help from cops. Some people will just get “bitched” and won’t go any further because of fear of maybe further retaliation.

It doesn't do shit, you still have gymcels on this forum don't you? :lul:
When you focus on physical activity for the "benefit" of attracting women then of course it doesn't do shit.

When you focus on physical activity for the "benefit" of attracting women then of course it doesn't do shit.
I mean yea, unless your job is just lifting and carrying heavy shit all day long 24/7, there is no real reason to have muscles nowadays. Our daily lives don't require it and the gym can't help your face, so why bother?

What? I’m not saying to go around and randomly beat peoples ass. When I say bully, I’m mostly referring to intimidation. The muscles are mostly to get your way through “will” when I say bully. I’m not trying to go to prison for randomly laying my hands on people. If it’s self defense ABSOLUTELY destroy them though.

But if I’m being honest, there are definitely situations where you can physically bully someone and get away with it without any repercussions. Lots of guys won’t call the cops because they don’t want to seem like they got their ass beat and had to call for help from cops. Some people will just get “bitched” and won’t go any further because of fear of maybe further retaliation.

I don't think you get the point

You are seriously saying that men who have nothing going for them in their lives, who are depressed and suicidal, should spend hours of pain and fatigue building muscle mass, for such a pointless and petty perk?

Literally all that time and effort, to intimidate and menace random strangers, who will later that same day go home to their girlfriends, wives, children, etc, go back to their lives (actual enjoyable lives), and you want to convince people to put in all that effort to maybe "upset their day" a bit?

High Confusion

Sure bud, definitely sounds worth it

Not only that, most incels won't get any results that would intimidate anyone, so most incels won't even get that petty perk of "intimidation"

It's just the lowest effort "sport" people with no will to live can do hoping that it can turn useful in hypothetical fights with humans

JFL this, literally every gymcel is - "but what if X scenario happens bro, I'll be ready, what about you"

Incels for the most part live uneventful lives, nothing is going to happen unless you go out of your way to try to make something happen, and tbh a lot of these guys sound like they are the desperate type to do exactly that, so that they can prove to themselves that all the effort was worth it. They'll go around basically looking for a fight lol.

Last edited:
I mean yea, unless your job is just lifting and carrying heavy shit all day long 24/7, there is no real reason to have muscles nowadays. Our daily lives don't require it and the gym can't help your face, so why bother?
I posted two links to helpful information. Its up to you on what you do with them.

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Pointing out that you lose 1/2% per year at age 50 means absolutely nothing. In fact it furthers my point.

The article doesn't state you begin to lose muscle mass AT age 50. That would be incorrect from a biological standpoint period. It merely states how much you lose PAST age 50, meaning my point still stands.

Age-related muscle loss, called sarcopenia, is a natural part of aging. After age 30, you begin to lose as much as 3% to 5% per decade. Most men will lose about 30% of their muscle mass during their lifetimes.

Dude literally stop here. You're posting three different sources, the primary source was NCBI, then you posted WebMD, and now you're posting harvard.
NCBI is much more reliable, WebMD & harvard are the epitome of sensationalism and severely dumbed down.

All I could find from NCBI is literally that;
>50s
>1~2% of muscle loss

However, even if we consider your claims still is after 30 you BEGIN to lose as much as 3% to 5% per DECADE (10 years)

Dude literally stop here. You're posting three different sources, the primary source was NCBI, then you posted WebMD, and now you're posting harvard.
NCBI is much more reliable, WebMD & harvard are the epitome of sensationalism and severely dumbed down.

All I could find from NCBI is literally that;
>50s
>1~2% of muscle loss

However, even if we consider your claims still is after 30 you BEGIN to lose as much as 3% to 5% per DECADE (10 years)
Telling me to stop is not an argument.

I posted 3 credible sources that all point to the same information. You can have whatever opinions you want about Harvard and WebMD, it doesn't change what the facts are.. NCBI literally states the same thing so there's another retarded argument down the drain

I literally took the time to explain the article you posted and your lack of understanding on it, and yet you ignored it.

You're objectively wrong and out of arguments. You're now arguing emotionally.

Since you have nothing else to offer (why would you? You can't question facts) ill end this conversation here.

Enjoy your lazy life of leisure. Its your muscle mass, not mine

Last edited:
You can have whatever opinions you want about Harvard and WebMD

It's not my opinions, they're objectively sensationalists, regardless if you quote both as a source to confirm your bias

NCBI literally states the same thing so there's another retarded argument down the drain

No it doesn't

IMG 20201114 193438

People at such age are dependent on pharmaceutical drugs in order to survive and it's not due to lack of lifting objects lmao. Muscle mass is the least of their problems.

You're objectively wrong and out of arguments. You're now arguing emotionally.

It's not me that's writing 26 font size colored texts

Men should spend more time trying to build wealth than build muscle mass if they actually want an enjoyable life (that goes double, no, triple for incels)

How is becoming more attractive a waste of time? I never understood this. If you have a fucked up nose would getting a rhinoplasty be a waste of time? If you're a skinnyfat twink, how is getting buff and actually looking like a man a waste of time?

How is becoming more attractive a waste of time?

Its a waste of time if you are so below the minimal threshold of looks that even significant improvement has negligible results, and that's the case for MOST men

If you are average height, with an average dick size and an average face and build, you putting on a few pounds of muscle wouldn't make a difference, women only really rate you on the initial rating of your face and height, she's not seeing your abs with your clothes on and even if she did see it she wouldn't be impressed because a lot of guys have abs, a lot of guys who are better looking than you, who she can pull up on her phone with a swipe of a finger

Its a waste of time because the effort is not worth the reward

I never understood this. If you have a fucked up nose would getting a rhinoplasty be a waste of time?

You don't understand because you are a coper and you don't actually take the time to sit and think anything through

Here's a simple question, whats the cost of a rhinoplasty and HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE AN AVERAGE MAN WITH AVERAGE INCOME TO GET THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT?

That should really allow you to understand the "time" factor in "waste of time"

If your goal is to have sex, then you could save way more time and money, by just paying for sex, than saving up tens of thousands of dollars to get a surgery (which could go wrong and leave you more ugly), just to still MAYBE have a chance at getting sex

If you're a skinnyfat twink, how is getting buff and actually looking like a man a waste of time?

Model ItsAboutYourFace

Need to be big and strong to defend yourself from thugmaxxed tyrones and Wigger Chad
I carry a baggie of creatine to snort so I can rip minorities in half when I need to

Its a waste of time if you are so below the minimal threshold of looks that even significant improvement has negligible results, and that's the case for MOST men

If you are average height, with an average dick size and an average face and build, you putting on a few pounds of muscle wouldn't make a difference, women only really rate you on the initial rating of your face and height, she's not seeing your abs with your clothes on and even if she did see it she wouldn't be impressed because a lot of guys have abs, a lot of guys who are better looking than you, who she can pull up on her phone with a swipe of a finger

You don't understand because you are a coper and you don't actually take the time to sit and think anything through

Here's a simple question, whats the cost of a rhinoplasty and HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE AN AVERAGE MAN WITH AVERAGE INCOME TO GET THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT?

If your goal is to have sex, then you could save way more time and money, by just paying for sex, than saving up tens of thousands of dollars to get a surgery (which could go wrong and leave you more ugly), just to still MAYBE have a chance at getting sex

View attachment 373180

This, it's like he didn't read the thread

how is getting buff and actually looking like a man a waste of time?

if with "buffed" you mean looking like a bloated abomination then yes, I agree absolutely irresistible to women. It's what you get at least short term

Just accept it boyos
Gymcels are coping subhumans
I'd rather be a muscular incel than a twinkcel

View attachment 373180

If you are average height, with an average dick size and an average face and build, you putting on a few pounds of muscle wouldn't make a difference

Exact opposite. It makes you stand out in front of those guys who are your looks-level, but lazy. Sure, it's not going to make you go from incel to Gigachad but it can only boost your SMV.

women only really rate you on the initial rating of your face and height, she's not seeing your abs with your clothes on and even if she did see it she wouldn't be impressed because a lot of guys have abs, a lot of guys who are better looking than you, who she can pull up on her phone with a swipe of a finger

You're right. A lot of guys have abs because abs don't mean you work out. Skinny guys who do the bare minimum can have abs.
We're a dimorphic species. We're attracted to good bodies as well. Just like a man likes a big ass and hips, a woman likes broad shoulders and a smaller waist. If you don't have naturally broad shoulders, you can make them broader by working out, thus making you more attractive.
Obviously how big you can get depends on your genetics. The ability to actually put on some real muscle mass requires good genetics too. A turbo ecto framelet can work 10 times as hard as Arnold Schwarzenegger and roid 10 times as much as him and he wouldn't look anywhere near as impressive.

Why do you make gymcelling out to be some massive commitment? an hour in the gym four days a week, along with not eating like shit (benefitial for more than just having a nice body) will make you look better than most men.

lol if your plan is to pay for sex long-term then that's just pathetic.

As for that quote, fun fact: he never said that. It's a quote made up by and spread by copers who are lazy and think in black and white. They're the ones who autistically scream "FACE" or "HEIGHT" when the reality is that everything matters.
Also lol at using a literal supermodel who is a humble 6'4 as an example to prove your delusions. You're likely never going to meet a man that looks like that in real life. His life or what he does is completely irrelevant.

This, it's like he didn't read the thread

if with "buffed" you mean looking like a bloated abomination then yes, I agree absolutely irresistible to women. It's what you get at least short term
Who the fuck said anything about getting bloated? I meant muscle. You don't have to be bloated at all when gymcelling unless your goal is to become a Strongman competitor.

Rock

Last edited:
Who the fuck said anything about getting bloated? I meant muscle. You don't have to be bloated at all when gymcelling unless your goal is to become a Strongman competitor.

You should know that in order to build muscles you get bloated in the process and then you cut, it's a slow process.

You should know that in order to build muscles you get bloated in the process and then you cut, it's a slow process.
You don't. You only need to go over a very slight surplus unless you're a complete ecto subhuman and the effects on your face are going to be negligible. The bulk and cut shit is bro-science and has been debunked long ago.

1. Your lack of self awareness is showing, you're an incel, your state of existence is already pathetic to begin with lol

2. If you plan on "ascending" and all that it entails

Dating, engagement, marriage, etc

THEN YOU ARE GOING TO BE PAYING FOR SEX LONG TERM

JFL, don't you get it?

High Confusion

This is exactly why I said:

The interactions between men and women have ALWAYS functioned under a model of prostitution, it was just more "indirect", you are still paying, there's just mind games and convoluted rules inbetween so that women don't feel like whores and men don't feel like "they are paying"

All courtship rules are structured in a manner as not to offend anyone's sensibilities, to not make anyone feel like an "animal", buts its all fake

You ARE going to pay one way or the other, may way of paying just involves less gambling and more actual sex

Ironically if your goal isn't to get "bloated" then there's even less of a reason to go to a gym, you could put on sufficient muscle mass with body weight exercises at home and a bit of cardio

You don't. You only need to go over a very slight surplus and the effects on your face are going to be negligible. The bulk and cut shit is bro-science and has been debunked long ago.

Good luck trying to impress other dudes with your bloated ass jfl

This guy has no self awareness at all

He tells me this:

The same day he admits to this cuckery:

You can't make this shit up :feelskek:

This is why youngcels should not be on the forum, a lot of them are too emotional, they don't get logic, its like some weird kind of generational gap, they are all so soft

Working out does more for my depression than the $2500 cocktail of anti depressants and such the county was paying for.
And don't even get me started on therapy jfl.

If you plan on "ascending" and all that it entails

JFL, don't you get it?

View attachment 373225

The interactions between men and women have ALWAYS functioned under a model of prostitution, it was just more "indirect", you are still paying, there's just mind games and convoluted rules inbetween so that women don't feel like whores and men don't feel like "they are paying"

All courtship rules are structured in a manner as not to offend anyone sensibilities, to make anyone feel like an "animal", buts its all fake

You ARE going to pay one way or the other, may way of paying just involves less gambling and more actual sex

Ironically if your goal isn't to get "bloated" then there's even less of a reason to go to a gym, you could put on sufficient muscle mass with body weight exercises at home and a bit of cardio
1) No, I don't plan on getting married. I'm not settling for other men's leftovers. My plan is to eventually be able to get free casual sex. If I did get a wife it would only be for the purpose of her popping out a child. I'd cheat on her if I could. How exactly do you pay for casual sex?

2)
1. Your lack of self awareness is showing, you're an incel, your state of existence is already pathetic to begin with lol

2. If you plan on "ascending" and all that it entails

JFL, don't you get it?

View attachment 373225

All courtship rules are structured in a manner as not to offend anyone's sensibilities, to not make anyone feel like an "animal", buts its all fake

No, you're not going to put on muscle from cardio. At best, you'd go from skinnyfat, the typical incel physique, to just skinny and maybe slightly toned. You'd still look like a twink unless you have god-tier genetics which allow you to have decent muscle mass naturally, which only gives you more of a reason to work out and make use of your genetics.

Muscular ass. I'm a 155lbs at 6'0 skinnyfat twink right now. If I was 200lbs of pure muscle, i'd be a whole different person. Completely different SMV. That's my long-term goal. Even after a year of gymcelling i'll be a lot bettter than I am now though.

This guy has no self awareness at all

He tells me this:

The same day he admits to this cuckery:

You can't make this shit up :feelskek:

This is why youngcels should not be on the forum, a lot of them are too emotional, they don't get logic, its like some weird kind of generational gap, they are all so soft
My plan isn't to be an escortcel long-term. The reason for what I said in that post is because unlike normal men, who experience women started from their early teens, I never got that. Never even had a hug and suddenly there I was having sex. It was a lot to handle and I got attached. Once I start fucking non-prostitutes it will go away.

Last edited:
I’ve observed the gym many years and learned that Chad doesn’t even get female attention at the gym. Only giga Chad.

Working out does more for my depression than the $2500 cocktail of anti depressants and such the county was paying for.
And don't even get me started on therapy jfl.

Due to its release of endorphins and probably other chemical process as well, however there are other activities that increases endorphins. Even walking alone in the night reliefs me.

Never even had a hug and suddenly there I was having sex. It was a lot to handle and I got attached. Once I start fucking non-prostitutes it will go away.

Sorry dude no, its really just you, it was the same thing for me basically, never kissed a woman, then poof I'm in a room sucking on titties, sorry it wasn't "a lot to handle", you are just too emotional, and that's exactly why you are so obsessed with being attractive and getting sex through attraction

Nobody who is fully black pilled cares whether or not sex is "casual" or "paid", sex is sex, and again, at the end of the day pretty much all men pay already

Its ridiculous to tell an incel its pathetic to pay for sex when you know full well the majority of men on the planet spend way more on dates, weddings, marriages, etc just to get sex and the sex isn't even guaranteed

Its like you are saying 90+% of the male population is pathetic, the word loses all meaning at that point

Basically all men are paying, you need to get over yourself and end this emotional mindset, I can already tell you are going to get married at some point, you are too weak minded, its obvious

If you can get caught up and love sick over a random whore, if a woman who dates you even treats you well just a little bit you'll "fall for her". I hope you never get rich because all of your money is going to be wasted on divorce settlements