Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope gym copers be like

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Damn I will break my back wage slaving at a warehouse lifting pallets and i will achieve this body.
Why are a modern men pussies, man up bro. My wife bosses me around, but at least we were manlier.

why wouldn't you gymcel? just remain at your weakest physically theorem

why wouldn't you gymcel? just be weak theory
Yeah bro I bet you look like arnold schwarzenegger who clearly wasn't juicing :lul:

inb4 "post physique"

I'm not insecure like gym copers, they have body dysmorphia and they're similar to trannies because both gym copers and trannies both want to become something they're not

Yeah bro I bet you look like arnold schwarzenegger who clearly wasn't juicing :lul:

inb4 "post physique"

I'm not insecure like gym copers, they have body dysmorphia and they're similar to trannies because both gym copers and trannies both want to become something they're not

go to lifting ballad

Alot of lifters are vain pussies compensating for a timid personality. Generalization though.

I think masculinity is more in your spirit and mind than your body. Judging masculinity off body is a foid thing

What strength training does for me:

- Less day to day body pain
- More energy
- Less time spend worrying about retarded shit
- Feeling better about myself because I see myself slowly packing on muscle and achieving new goals

Do I wish to be bigger? Of course, who doesn't want to be bigger? Do I feel anxious about not being big enough? I sure do sometimes, but much less so than before lifting. Will gymcelling get me a cute gf? Fuck no, and I'm okay with that. Doing shit to attract foids is the most cucked thing any man can do.

Alot of lifters are vain pussies compensating for a timid personality. Generalization though.

I think masculinity is more in your spirit and mind than your body. Judging masculinity off body is a foid thing
Disagree tbh while being manly is mostly cope nowadays you can't be manly imo without being physically strong and being able to back up your points with strength if needed.

If you are masculine in spirit and mind (however you define that) you can be disciplined, strong willed and other positive traits but not many people will see you as manly.

ngl physical strength still matters a lot in this world in how people see you and how well you are able to navigate it.

Do I wish to be bigger? Of course, who doesn't want to be bigger? Do I feel anxious about not being big enough? I sure do sometimes, but much less so than before lifting. Will gymcelling get me a cute gf? Fuck no, and I'm okay with that. Doing shit to attract foids is the most cucked thing any man can do.

Better to be in shape and strong than to be a weak pussy who falls over after a strong gust of wind.

No? If you're built like a rake i would think it's possible.

- Less day to day body pain
- More energy
- Less time spend worrying about retarded shit
even if it's just a complete waste of time it's still something where you can forget your other problems

Body language and how you carry yourself is what matters as our gymcel friend here can demonstrate us
Being neurotic, emotional, insecure is feminine despite having a gymcelmaxxed body

inb4 "post physique"

unreal stupidity you're displaying. I don't gymcel for aesthetics, that ship has sailed. I do it for functional strength and power for striking.

unreal stupidity you're displaying. I don't gymcel for aesthetics, that ship has sailed. I do it for functional strength and power for striking.
bones > muscle

untrained chad can still beat up trained gymcel

bones > muscle

untrained chad can still beat up trained gymcel
that's under the assumption that the gymcel has a small and narrow frame: short wingspan, small hands, head, etc... i don't

that's under the assumption that the gymcel has a small and narrow frame: short wingspan, small hands, head, etc... i don't
cope chad has a 24 inch bideltoid and eats pizza

Except that you can't fall from a gust of wind.
yes you can, if you're nearly about to fall over due to displaced balance even the slightest thing can send you into a fall spiral