Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gym Coach who Bullied me Dies of Ass Cancer. I helped get him fired. LOL

M

meatball

Banned
-
I still remember him ridiculing me. He was the high school basketball coach. And he was a big star player in college.

So....in gym class he forced me to do push-ups in front of the girls basketball team, to show how "weak" some boys are.

Fortunately, I'm a good researcher. LULZ.!

He lied on his resume, saying he had a Masters, when in reality he never graduated.i anonymously ratted him out. And he was fired.

Died of ass Cancer they said on Facebook.

Lotta fuckers saying how great he was. Lol

The world is a better place now

So....in gym class he forced me to do push-ups in front of the girls basketball team, to show how "weak" some boys are.
unneedlessly cruel.

Nice.

Wu Tang Klan ain't nothin ta fuck with.

Usually it's better not to speak ill of the dead.

But this bitch was a sadist sociopath.

The whole school loved him.

Sure was great when I discovered the fucktard lied on his resume
unneedlessly cruel.
He had a gleam in his eyes when he humiliated.

A washed up jock.

After he was shitlit canned he drove a school bus

Last edited:
ass cancer = confirmed homo :dab:

Didn’t know ya can sabotage a teacher career unless ya beat them up or all the students ganged up on them

I still remember him ridiculing me. He was the high school basketball coach. And he was a big star player in college.

He lied on his resume, saying he had a Masters, when in reality he never graduated.i anonymously ratted him out. And he was fired.

How is ass cancer even a thing?

A washed up jock.

After he was shitlit canned he drove a school bus
That was already a pretty big downfall from college bball star to gym coach at some high school.

Must have felt bad falling even further down the ladder after some utter bastard soaped a rung for him... :feelskek:

what a faggot, i hope he dies, oh wait, HE DID:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

That sadistic cunt got fired

And to top it off, he died of ass cancer

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Good job bro! LOL!

You should shit on his grave!

I had this same situation brocel, my childhood(and teens) bully died last year because of drug overdose:feelsohh:, everyone was talking about how innocent and how a good person he was, i hope the foids that laughed of his jokes about me are all fucking his worst enemy now :feelsmusic:, he was a 5'9" normie anyway:feelsokman:, i didn't even think he fucked these femoids

Utterly based of you to rat him put lol. Hope he burns in hell for eternity.

all your posts are obvious LARPs

Good fucking riddance, have a nice day bro:feelsLSD:

extremely based

Verry big if verry true...

Good job bro! LOL!

You should shit on his grave!

Good fucking riddance, have a nice day bro:feelsLSD::redpill:

The cringiest thing is that he was supposed to be an ADULT and care about kids.

Had his favorites.

He strutted around like he was still a high school Chad.

The friggin internet thing had old chads and cheerleaders talk about what a great man he was

I hate that shit too. fucking teachers trying to be cool so they bully the subhuman and laugh with the popular kids :fuk:
shit on his grave

Feel good story of the summer! The ass fag cancer was just the chef's kiss on top.

Why has Lord meatball been banned? :worryfeels:

fh4qR1F.png

:p

That's some giga revenge, well done

you had your revenge, anyway you shouldn't have done the push-ups, but you should have said jeer to your coach and whores at those girls :feelsokman: