Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel gym classes during high school

Autizmooos

Autizmooos

schizoïdecel
★★★★
back in hs I was always picked the last whenever they had to form a foot or basket team without knowing my potential why because i was an ugly manlet it's over

i remember getting picked last for basketball too when I was younger.

I loved basketball and had actually been playing it since I was a kid (5 years old), was on kiddy teams, shot hoops, didn't really play any other sports, I even trained with my father doing drills because he was the coach of my team and he also wanted me to be active instead of sitting inside watching Pokemon all day.

Crushed me when I was picked last and even kids who were shorter than me were picked. What a fucking gut blow, and definitely the origin story to my life of being a complete fucking loser.

Although i was fit i was a loner and they didn't even pick me to play...i spend time alone playing or exercising.

That shit always brings me bad memories since I live in a country where everyone is obsessed with soccer, and I was fucking terrible at it.
Wasn't even in bad shape, I'm just terrible at sports in general. The only reason I wasn't picked last was because there was a fat kid who couldn't even run.

My hafu kids will know the only thing school is for is for math class.

If they want to play sports they can play a civilized one like tennis. (That is also predominantly Asian unlike the others).

Happy5

same but tbh I sucked and threw most games lmao

group sports sucks, i prefer gymceling

Same here, even when I was athletic (way moreso than the other kids in my class) I was still picked last.

Or when the teacher told the class to get into pairs when there's a fucking ODD NUMBER OF STUDENTS :feelsree:

I never did PE in high school, sounds awful

Brutal blackpill. Happened to me too

I used to not get picked, I'd sit on the side with some kid who I was pretty sure was a retard.

got picked first sometimes, even by foids, but most of the time I was 2nd or 3rd choice

I had a love/hate relationship with PE/Gym in HS
Love: Prime girls in tiny tiny TINY shorts that you can see their ass cheeks when they stretch and their cunny-toe is always on display. I got to sweat out my problems. Got to exercise in a quiet space alone with actual gym equipment (not by choice mind you but hey). Got to leave campus temporarily since we could run in the surrounding neighborhoods. Would peek on the girls changing.
Hate: Never getting picked for anything. It was so fucking embarrassing when all the teams pick a girl before you. I was /fit/ but I've never been athletic. Teases from the girls stretching or doing TaeBo or Yoga and knowing they are getting warmed up for Chad after school. The look of disappointment when teams are assigned by the Coach and your team realizes you are on their roster. The despicable looks of disappointment. Also, taking 3 minutes showers in some of the coldest water I've ever felt was never any fun. Fuck that. Wouldn't ever want to do that again.

Teams were always randomly selected in my school. They’d just split a group of students in half to make two teams