Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gym body pursuit & gay promotion

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Two topics in one.

Gym body - I can remember when the gym wasn't some hip trendy thing everyone did because everyone else is doing it, it used to be for athletes or those hard-core into the lifestyle with the average person having no interest or thinking it hard work.

Big jacked dudes could get it with some foids due to them liking the exotic factor of the guy not looking like most other men, now if everyone hits the gym your shitty gains don't stand out as everyone else has shitty gains except for roid abusers & that ugly faced jacked dude has a smaller inflation over twink muscle chiseled face guy.

The more something is done the less exceptional it seems when you do it due to numbers.

---

Queer push by foids, they love this shit as they can now hang around men with no worries of the ugly dude hitting on them at some point & all the mother uglies can go gay & not "harass" them with compliments & dating pursuits. What they don't like is a gay Chad though & will endlessly try to get his cock with excuses like you sure you're not bisexual or I'll turn you straight. That infuriates them, not having access to that guy.

Their gay friend is that handy emotional tampon that won't try to call in the favours after some time like a "nice guy" playing the long game & is an on call simp & whiteknight.

tbh majority of the people who have a gym memebership don't go or go maybe once a week and all they do is sit there for 30 minutes
It's really rare to see people who are actually jacked, seeing gymcels or jacked chads is more rare then seeing gigachads
also those who do it, don't do it right, do it maybe twice a week and don't take creatine

tbh majority of the people who have a gym memebership don't go or go maybe once a week and all they do is sit there for 30 minutes
It's really rare to see people who are actually jacked, seeing gymcels or jacked chads is more rare then seeing gigachads
also those who do it, don't do it right and don't take creatine
Why are they there then? I know foids just show their ass but what's with the sitters?

Two topics in one.

Gym body - I can remember when the gym wasn't some hip trendy thing everyone did because everyone else is doing it, it used to be for athletes or those hard-core into the lifestyle with the average person having no interest or thinking it hard work.

Big jacked dudes could get it with some foids due to them liking the exotic factor of the guy not looking like most other men, now if everyone hits the gym your shitty gains don't stand out as everyone else has shitty gains except for roid abusers & that ugly faced jacked dude has a smaller inflation over twink muscle chiseled face guy.

The more something is done the less exceptional it seems when you do it due to numbers.

---

Queer push by foids, they love this shit as they can now hang around men with no worries of the ugly dude hitting on them at some point & all the mother uglies can go gay & not "harass" them with compliments & dating pursuits. What they don't like is a gay Chad though & will endlessly try to get his cock with excuses like you sure you're not bisexual or I'll turn you straight. That infuriates them, not having access to that guy.

Their gay friend is that handy emotional tampon that won't try to call in the favours after some time like a "nice guy" playing the long game & is an on call simp & whiteknight.

on IG and youtube, 6'+ roided fitness models are a dime a dozen

in real life, all the guys at the gym look like DOGSHIT, skinny fat, bloated, acne, balding etc

Why are they there then? I know foids just show their ass but what's with the sitters?
Because they are retarded and follow what others do, you clearly have never been to a gym, all people there are ugly and aren't in a shape at all, and you will usually not see the same person twice
and I have no idea why foids go to the gym at all, probably their retarded body dysphoria, imagine being a foid and wanting to get jacked and lower SMV

Because they are retarded and follow what others do, you clearly have never been to a gym, all people there are ugly and aren't in a shape at all, and you will usually not see the same person twice
and I have no idea why foids go to the gym at all, probably their retarded body dysphoria, imagine being a foid and wanting to get jacked and lower SMV
Lol a woman is never going to be jacked unless she literally abuses roids

You're right I haven't been to a gym yet all I ever hear ppl talking about is going to the fucking gym yet they barely have much muscle.